Scintillating Sights in Sin City
Tropicana Las Vegas • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Weekday ($275) or Weekend ($425) Stay for Two in a Club Tower Deluxe Room
- Two Mob Experience Passes
- Four Nikki Beach Admissions, Including "Jump In Line" Passes
Like Frank Sinatra, you like to think of yourself as Young At Heart. But if It's Been A Long, Long Time since you actually felt that way, here's your chance to party like Ol' Blue Eyes himself: Spend two nights at Tropicana Las Vegas, including two Mob Experience passes, four Nikki Beach admissions, and four Nikki Beach "Jump in Line" passes, on a weekday ($275) or weekend ($425).
Gather your Rat Pack for a weekend of games and glamour at this newly renovated Vegas landmark, now featuring South Beach-inspired rooms, three gourmet restaurants, and the hottest poolside club East Of The Sun (and West Of The Moon). You may not feel like leaving your Club Tower Deluxe Room, stocked with a host of luxury amenities like 300-thread-count linens, original Latin artwork, and views of the award-winning pool.
Make your date's jaw drop with The Way You Look Tonight at Tropicana's exclusive Nikki Beach club, voted "The Sexiest Place on Earth" by The London Observer. Strangers In The Night dance 'til dawn in this four-acre garden of earthly delights, featuring world-class DJs, swim-up blackjack, interactive performance artists, and a private island.
As Time Goes By, step out for a show from one of the Trop's headlining acts, like Gladys Knight or comedian Brad Garrett. And Mack Heat's back in town with the Mob Experience, an interactive exhibit that recreates Las Vegas mafia history.
When everyone asks about your Sin City weekend, you can say you did Vegas your way.
"Rooms are some of the most spacious in town, and feature furniture with decidedly South Beach, Miami, style. The Nikki Beach Las Vegas pool complex (and swanky Café Nikki for light bites) is a breezy place for a dip."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Blackout dates are 6/24-6/25/2011; 7/2-7/3/2011; 9/3-9/4/2011; 9/17/2011; All other dates are subject to availability
- Voucher does not include tax or gratuity
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations or groups
- Normal property cancellation policies of 48 hours apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Club Nikki is open Wednesday-Saturday night and Nikki Beach is open Thursday–Sunday
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 20, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2011 • Enjoy By September 20, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings