Wilderness Refuge in the Methow Valley
Freestone Inn • Mazama, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury King Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury King Guest Room, Sundays through Fridays, with $20 Dining Credit and Full-Day Mountain Bike Rentals for Two ($399)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Seven Nights
One look at a map and you'll see that Mazama, Washington, is the ultimate wilderness refuge. Located in the Methow Valley 174 miles northeast of Seattle, this 200-person town is surrounded by the evergreen landscapes of the Okanagan National Forest, North Cascades National Park, and Lake Chelan National Recreation Area. Natural beauty takes center stage in Mazama, criss-crossed with alpine trails and blessed with sunny weather, but you're never far from civilization with the town of Winthrop just a 15-minute drive away.
Inspired by the smooth rocks that tumble down from mountain streams, the Freestone Inn is indeed an ideal place to land. From the lobby's cathedral ceiling to the guest rooms' river-rock fireplaces, the Freestone Inn—named Best in the West by Sunset Magazine—boasts a cozy, woodsy charm, not least because of its 75 acres of homestead property. This lodgepole pine inn offers 12 rooms outfitted with perks like lake views, private decks, soaking tubs, and terrycloth robes, and the lobby offers wireless Internet access. Outside, you'll find a heated outdoor pool, an activity center, and a hot tub overlooking Freestone Lake.
Under the creative direction of Chef Suzanne Same, the Freestone Dining Room is a true gem featuring a two-story river-rock fireplace and views of the water. Start with pan-fried goat cheese with tomato ginger jam produced on nearby farms, before cutting into a juicy rib-eye steak from a local ranch.
"This rustic resort will make you feel like a pioneer—albeit with more luxuries at your disposal. Tucked into the massive log-cabin inn are simple, spacious guest rooms, each enhanced with a gas fireplace, hot tub, and balcony."-- Read Fodor's Review of Freestone Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until July 2, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2013 • Enjoy By July 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings