A Gorgeous Getaway on the South West Coast
Dunmore House Hotel • Co Cork, Ireland
- One- (€99) or Two-Night (€189) Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room
- Two Welcome Glasses of Bubbly in the Bar
- Round of Golf Each Per Day
- Early Noon Check-in and Late Checkout
- One Child Under 12 Stays for Free
'The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever': so said celebrated oceanographer Jacques Cousteau, and we couldn't agree more. If you're looking for a bit of the ocean's magic yourself, then cast your magic wand over this Escape to the Dunmore House Hotel, on Cork's stunning South West coast.
An overnight stay for two people in a Deluxe room is just €99 (up to a €212 value), whereas two nights is €189 (up to a €408 value). The hotel is situated right on the tip of Muckross, with many rooms overlooking the shimmering Atlantic and unspoilt countryside stretching back from the Coast. An early check-in from noon and a late 2 p.m. check out allows you to make the most of your break. One child under 12 is also welcome to stay free, should you choose (room only).
In addition to the glass of bubbly with which you'll toast the start of your stay, you'll awake each morning to a fresh breakfast.
A round of golf for two is included with one-night stays, or two rounds each on two-night stays, on the hotel's spectacular nine-hole course. The hotel is just a short distance from the stretch of sandy Inchidony beach, and a stroll down is the perfect way to take in some invigorating sea air and gaze out to where the Atlantic meets the horizon. The area is a haven of peace, but if you do hanker for some action, there's fishing and horse riding on offer nearby.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Follow the country’s three bony-fingered peninsulas out into the Atlantic and you’ll find an epic, wind-lashed coastline riddled with vibrant seaside villages."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for Sunday - Thursday stays only
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed under 12 stay free, supplements for food to be paid directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room, Breakfast, Two Welcome Glasses of Bubbly in the Bar, Round of Golf Each Per Day, Early Noon Check-in and Late Checkout, One Child Under 12 Stays for Free
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 023 883 3352 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2013 • Enjoy By July 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings