Caribbean Bliss on a Private Beach
The Verandah Resort & Spa • Saint Philip, Antigua
- An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($799), Four-Night ($1,049), or Five-Night ($1,299) Stay for Two in a Hillside Suite, Including:
- All Meals for Each Guest; Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages; Use of Non-Motorized Watercraft; Tennis; Freshwater Swimming Pool; Scheduled Evening Entertainment; and All Tips, Taxes and Service Charges
- 25% Off Spa Services
- First 20 Purchasers of Each Offer Receive an Upgrade to a Waterview Suite
- Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Ten Nights
Antigua enthusiastically embraces its roots as a West Indies base for the British Navy, offering more lobster soup, cricket matches, and sailing regattas than you'd expect to find in the "Heart of the Caribbean." At just 14 miles long and 11 miles wide, this dazzling island is surprisingly tiny, but don't be fooled, from Pigeon Point to Falmouth Harbor, it boasts an abundance of breathtaking beaches. From its rocky cliffs lined with sugarcane to its pastel-green waters, Antigua is a tropical tour de force.
The eco-friendly The Verandah Resort & Spa is tucked away on 30 acres of beachfront property on the eastern edge of the island, where two reef-sheltered beaches afford guests access to particularly calm waters that make for excellent snorkeling and swimming. But this luxury resort is also adjacent to Devil's Bridge National Park, which is packed with hiking trails and scenic vistas. On-site, Verandah boasts the largest free-form swimming pool on Antigua, a state-of-the-art fitness center, three restaurants—both casual and upscale—and three bars, including the funky Rasta Bar.
Each Hillside Suite—equipped, of course, with a private verandah—is appointed with tile flooring, granite countertops, and bamboo furnishings, and all feature a separate bedroom with flat-screen TV, a spacious lounge area with a couch and table, a large bathroom with his-and-hers sinks, and a private entrance. There's even a mini fridge, a microwave, and a wet bar.
"This place is really nice. We spent our honeymoon there and really enjoyed it. The staff were all so friendly, and the grounds were immaculate. It really was an absolutely stunning resort."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay up to ten nights
- Only valid for stays between May 15 and December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Voucher includes use of non-motorized watercraft, tennis, freshwater swimming pool, scheduled evening entertainment, all tips, taxes, service charges, and 25% off spa services
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms