All-In-One Luxury Near Scottsdale
Radisson Fort McDowell Resort & Casino • Scottsdale, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- 25% Off Two Entrées at Ahnala Restaurant
It's always been a home away from home for snowbirds, but over the last few years, Scottsdale has cemented its place as one of the West's top resort towns. In addition to golf courses, spas, and what seems like one pool for every ten residents, this Sun Belt city just east of Phoenix now sports top-notch restaurants and nightlife to put everybody, from tykes to seniors, in a sunny state of mind.
Situated just outside of Scottsdale, on the edge of the Sonoran Desert, the AAA Four Diamond Radisson Fort McDowell Resort & Casino offers guests an all-in-one experience, with not only a restaurant, a fitness center, and a pool on-site, but also a 24-hour casino and a full-service day spa. There's even two championship 18-hole golf courses just down the road. At night, gather around the fire pit for a chat with friends.
Native American décor complements the resort's location on Yavapai Nation land, and each of 246 rooms is equipped with wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs, and large windows overlooking the mountains, the golf course, or the heated outdoor pool.
• Reserve a treatment at the on-site Amethyst Spa
• Sit down to Native American and Mexican-inspired cuisine at Ahnala Restaurant, or stop at the lounge for a nightcap
• Tee off on a game of golf at nearby We-Ko-Pa Golf Club
• Go big at the Fort McDowell Casino, offering live bingo and keno, a card room, and slot machines
• Head into Scottsdale to check out hand-woven Navajo rugs and Zuni jewelry in Old Town
"In the Scottsdale area, you just can't stay any closer to the desert than at this beautiful resort northeast of Fountain Hills."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or older to check in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid with reward points
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms