Action-Packed Alpine Days and a Luxury Chalet
Les Granges d'en Haut • Chamonix, France
- Two-, Three-, or Seven-Night Stay in a Five-Star, Two-Bedroom Chalet for Up To Four (Prices Start From £749)
- Daily Breakfast Delivery
- €25 Credit Per Person to Spend on Spa Treatments
- Aperitif Each If Dining
- Access to Spa Facilities Including Turkish Bath and Heated Swimming Pool
The stunning Chamonix Valley in south-eastern France isn't just for the winter sports lovers; with gorgeous scenery and everything from white water rafting to canyoning and climbing on offer in the area, it's a magnet for adventurous summer holidayers too. And when it comes to luxury in this neck of the Alps, there's nothing to compete with an Escape to Les Granges d'en Haut.
Get a stay for up to four people in a five-star, two-bedroom chalet: there are two-, three-, and seven-night packages available, with prices starting from just £749 (for up to 45% off)*. Take in the pine floors and walls, thick rugs, en suite bedrooms, and sliding picture window doors onto a balcony with stunning views across the Chamonix Aiguilles. You'll also have access to the spa from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.—with a heated swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, and fitness room, as well as €25 credit per guest to spend on spa treatments.
Breakfast is delivered fresh to the chalet every morning. If you choose, dine on the panoramic terrace of the Table des Granges, offering the finest of local cuisine in a gorgeously refined environment; if you do so, you'll receive an included apéritif each to kick off the experience.
As far as exploration goes there's no compulsory programme—take your pick from the likes of rock climbing, paragliding, rafting, and canyoning, all offered in the area. Summit spectacular? Chamonix has one of the highest cable cars in the world, climbing on up to the top of the Aiguille du Midi at 3842 metres, or there's the Montenvers rack railway leaving Chamonix for the bottom of the Mer de Glace, France's largest glacier.
The nearest airport is Geneva, just 57 miles away; flights are available with British Airways, easyJet, Monarch, and more. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Low Season—£749 (up to a £1,358.80 value)
High Season—£859 (up to a £1,695.92 value)
Low Season—£965 (up to a £2,016.70 value)
High Season—£1,125 (up to a £2,522.38 value)
Low Season—£1,879 (up to a £4,648.30 value)
High Season—£2,255 (up to a £5,828.22 value)
"Chamonix is ensnared by scenery so mind-blowingly spectacular it’s practically Himalayan."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 4 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Low Season - May, June, September, October stays
- High Season - July, August stays
- Free Wi-Fi
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Deal based on 4 people sharing 2 bedroom chalet
- Supplement of €175 per night (high season) and €125 per night (low season) to upgrade to 4 bedroom chalet; payable directly to merchant
- Voucher includes: Two-, Three-, or Seven-Night Stay in a Five-Star, Two-Bedroom Chalet for Up To Four (Prices Start From £749), Daily Breakfast Delivery, €25 Credit Per Person to Spend on Spa Treatments, Aperitif Each If Dining, Access to Spa Facilities Including, Turkish Bath and Heated Swimming Pool
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact + 33 4 50 54 65 36 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings