Champagne Nights and Rooftop Delights
Meliá Atlanta • Atlanta, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium King or Double Room, Any Night of the Week ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium King or Double Room with Dinner for Two at The Grille at 590, Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Level King or Level Double Room with Access to The Level Concierge Lounge and Daily Continental Breakfast for Two in The Level Lounge, Any Night of the Week ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Level King or Level Double Room with Access to The Level Concierge Lounge, Daily Continental Breakfast for Two in The Level Lounge, and Dinner for Two at The Grille at 590, Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Combine Southern hospitality, a bit of Spanish flair, and an ideal location in the midst of the swanky hot spots and posh boutiques of Midtown/Downtown Atlanta and you have the Meliá Atlanta, where views of the city's skyline bathe Georgia's capital in an irresistibly trendy light.
With panoramic views of the city skyline, Meliá's guest rooms feature cozy linens and high-speed Internet. Those staying on The Level will receive access to private areas, the hotel's best views, flat-screen televisions, and a continental breakfast served in The Level Lounge. When the temperature rises in this chic Southern city, the property's rooftop pool blossoms into a happening party scene. Here, guests can enjoy a chilled margarita by day or a glass of champagne at night—all while marveling at Atlanta's shimmering skyscrapers.
"Straddling Midtown and downtown, Meliá puts you in a good position for exploring the city," says Frommer's. "Rooms facing up Peachtree offer a magnificent view of the city, the Georgia Aquarium, and the World of Coca-Cola. You can also walk across the street and belly up to the "whaddya have?" counter at the Varsity for a world-famous chili dog."
And just three blocks from Meliá, The Fox Theatre, built in 1929, features a number of fine arts events throughout the year, from ballet to Broadway productions, film, music, and more. Take a newsworthy tour of the CNN Studio or wind through a maze of quirky thrift stores in Little Five Points. Later, pack a picnic before strolling to the nearby Piedmont Park. Created in the late 19th century, the 189-acre park is home to the Atlanta Botanical Garden and is brimming with gorgeous green space.
"Just across I-75 from Georgia Tech, Melia is a good base if you're in town to see the Yellow Jackets play. In the meantime, you can enjoy a great drink in the lobby bar and get a good night's sleep in one of the comfortable guest rooms."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and July 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 7-10, May 30 - June 1, June 12-15 and July 10-19
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 29% savings