Beachfront Paradise on Hilton Head
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island • Hilton Head Island, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($399) or Fridays and Saturdays ($429)
- $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Two Rounds of Golf at The Heritage Collection on Hilton Head
South Carolina's Lowcountry has been known to take root in the hearts of practically all who visit. Indigo, jasmine, Sea Island cotton—there's no better place than here, where neon signs and billboards are verboten, to stop and smell the roses. And so much more. On Hilton Head Island, there's no shortage of world-class golf, water sports are a favorite local pastime, and a game or two of tennis is practically mandatory. Then again, most visitors are perfectly content to soak up some sun, wade in the Atlantic, and breathe in the aroma of tropical gardens.
Situated on 11 acres of beachfront property punctuated by lush gardens and white sand, the all-new Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island—a AAA Four Diamond property—boasts a number of guest-friendly features, from an outdoor pool to on-site bike rentals. Each of 340 sleek, modern guest rooms comes complete with a private balcony or patio, and is equipped with high-speed Internet, luxurious triple-sheeted bedding, an iHome docking station, a small refrigerator, a Keurig coffee maker, and a 46-inch Internet-capable TV. But who's got time to stay in the room all day?
In the morning, head down to Heyward's Restaurant for a breakfast of fresh fruit, pancakes, waffles, and made-to-order eggs and omelets, all served with coffee and chilled juices. After a workout in the 24-hour fitness center—which features saunas, elliptical machines, treadmills, and weight machines—take a dip in the outdoor pool. Wade through the waves that weave along the beach, or simply kick back in a garden hammock, shaded by azaleas, wisteria, dogwoods, and jessamine.
"View from the patio was wonderful, and the close proximity to the pool and the beach were just right. It was also great to have the bar next to the pool. This will be a repeat location for our family!"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between May 3 and June 13, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Resort fee is included in rate
- Taxes are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 24-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • Enjoy By June 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings