Fall in Love with the Fort Myers Sunshine
Lovers Key Resort • Fort Myers Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($211)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room, Any Days of the Week, with a $50 Dining Credit to Flippers on the Bay ($421)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Wine or Champagne
- Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi
Florida is a lot like the US—its west coast claims some of the most laid-back, naturally beautiful places in the state. Take Fort Myers Beach, for instance. This easygoing beach community spans multiple barrier islands just south of Fort Myers proper, making the most of the 80-degree Gulf of Mexico and sugary sand. Locals call the busy intersection of San Carlos Boulevard and Estero Boulevard "Times Square" for its concentration of bars, restaurants, and surf shops, but the farther you go in either direction, the more mangrove coves and wading birds are to be found.
Lovers Key Resort is situated on its namesake Lovers Key just south of Fort Myers Beach. In addition to a romantic moniker, this largely private island boasts a beautiful beach, mangroves draped with spanish moss, and protected sea life like manatees and dolphins. You'll enjoy a lovely view of it all from the private balcony of your Resort Room, which also offers a king-size bed, sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and separate shower and tub.
Beyond the room, make a splash in the lagoon-style heated pool or savor a meal at Flippers on the Bay, one of the area's best bets for waterfront casual dining. The restaurant is "a favorite hangout for locals that want to enjoy a frozen rum drink and some good Florida fare in a very relaxed, away-from-it-all atmosphere," says Naples Daily News. Start with Caluso crab cakes or tuna ceviche, then try the original coconut shrimp—hand-battered and deep-fried with a mango coulis.
"Views can be stupendous from upper floors in this 14-story tower just north of Lovers Key State Park. The gulf seems to stretch forever, and dolphins and manatees in the estuary put on quite a show."-- Read Fodor's Review of Lovers Key Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 72 hours and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- 11% Taxes and resort fee of $8 per day are not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 2-7 and August 30-September 1, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings