Peace, Beauty, and Solitude in a Boutique Umbrian Villa
Villa Milani • Umbria, Italy
- Three- (£205) or Four-Night (£255) Stay for Two People
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room (Subject to Availability)
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Italian Wine on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner on Evening of Your Choice
The march of progress is great for things like skyscrapers and smartphones; not so much if you want to keep hold of tradition and remember your roots. Wherever you hail from, take a step back to a place of artisan crafts, family recipes, and the ruins of ancient peoples with this Escape to Villa Milani; a beautiful boutique hotel situated in historic Spoleto, Umbria, Italy.
Expect a warm and genuine welcome from your hosts, who can't do enough to help you; and that includes offering an upgraded deluxe room (subject to availability) for two people for three nights for just £205 (up to a £446 value). Alternatively, make the most of their hospitality with the same package for four nights for £255 (up to a £595 value). Either way, you'll make yourselves comfortable in one of only 11 rooms at the venue, two of which are deluxe: the Cassiopeia's 28 square metres are laden with exquisite period furniture, and also include en suite with shower and two windows with spectacular views; meanwhile the Andromeda features a trio of windows, elegant furnishings, and a large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
Authentic Italian dishes are served in the restaurant by the family cook, who uses local ingredients and prepares homemade pasta daily; you'll tuck into a bottle of wine on arrival, breakfast each morning, and a three-course dinner on one night as part of your stay.
To truly experience the region untouched by time, you have to leave behind your creature comforts and explore: Spoleto is home to a Roman theatre and amphitheatre, a 13th-century aqueduct, a 14th-century fortress, and a triplet of impressive palaces that have withstood the changing eras; the Basilica of San Salvatore is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, but there are several more inspiring churches besides; meanwhile even the annual theatre, music, and dance Festival dei Due Mondi in June and July has been established for more than 50 years.
This Escape is for two people and has seven-day availability. One child up to the age of 3 can stay in parent's room at no extra cost.
"Every inch of Umbria is ancient. The landscape of rolling hills and meandering country roads has been perfected over three millennia."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Children aged 0-3 years old stay for free
- Free Wi-Fi
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic double room
- Voucher includes: Three- (£205) or Four-Night (£255) Stay for Two People, Upgrade to Deluxe Room (Subject to Availability), Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Italian Wine on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner on Evening of Your Choice
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0039 0743 225056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings