Plenty to Do for the Entire Crew in St. Maarten
Royal Palm Beach Resort • Cole Bay, St Maarten
- A Three- ($399), Four- ($529), or Five-Night ($659) Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Ocean-View Condo
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
Named by Christopher Columbus for Martin of Tours, a Catholic saint considered to be a spiritual bridge across Europe, the eastern Caribbean island of Saint Martin—or Sint Maarten, depending on which side your beach chair sits—is a type of bridge in its own right. The island is shared by France and the Netherlands, but the physical division is blurry, since the island is a unified stretch of forested hills and white-sand beaches. Still, each side has a unique culture with distinct ties to its nation of origin. Saint Martin's cosmopolitan vibe and haute cuisine echo Paris's sophistication, while Sint Maarten's nightlife brings to mind Amsterdam.
Uncover a new world of tranquility at the Royal Palm Beach Resort, a Caribbean hideaway known for its white beaches, decadent nightlife, and luxury accommodations. King-size bedrooms feature a living room with a queen-size sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony or terrace with vast ocean views.
Discover dynamite sunsets along the bay after renting a sailboat or trailing the beach on horseback. Later, heat up your dinner plans with a voyage across the street to Lee's Roadside Grill for boneless barbecue chicken, fresh lobster or grouper, and innovative cocktails. Kids will love the abundance of exotic wildlife that inhabits the island, while adults can try their luck in the Casino Royale—the island's largest casino, boasting 14,000 square feet of gaming and entertainment.
"Though St. Maarten is most celebrated for beaches, shops, restaurants, and nightlife, it also packs a number of natural and man-made attractions into its compact terrain. From zoos to zip lines and working farms to forts, there are plenty of diversions."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2013
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check in
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 48 hours and fees ($75+ tax) apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $100 incidental deposit due at the time of check-in with major credit cards or debit cards
- Taxes of 20% and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 12-19
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings