Soak Up the Sun on Lake Joseph
Rocky Crest Golf Resort • MacTier, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays from May 20 to June 27 and September 2 to October 19, with Breakfast ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Suite, Any Days of the Week from May 20 to June 27 and September 2 and October 19, with $30 Resort Credit and Late 1 p.m. Checkout ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Premium One-Bedroom Suite, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays from July 1 to August 29, with $100 Resort Credit and Four Adult Passes for a Pontoon Boat Cruise on Lake Joseph ($499)
- Unlimited DVD Rentals
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Just a 90-minute drive north of Toronto, Lake Joseph is a crown jewel of Ontario's Muskoka Lakes region. The gorgeous expanse of terrain is dotted with more than 1,600 lakes, making it a haven for boaters in the warmer months. Excellent golf courses, relaxing spas, and delectable restaurants cement its status as a bona fide resort destination. Winter's flurries beckon cross-country skiers and snowmobile riders, but this is hardly the Canadian wilderness—hundreds of fashionable cottages and quaint hamlets make for a highly civilized experience.
Rocky Crest Golf Resort is set on the shore of Lake Joseph and bordered by a network of scenic trails, making it a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and fairway friends alike. Not to be overshadowed by the lovely landscape, one-bedroom suites each offer a separate living area with pullout sofa, a kitchenette, and plenty of room to spread out. Outside, hold your breath as you zip down the Freefall Extreme floating water slide, just a few strokes from land. Or, tee off at the 18-hole championship Rocky Crest Golf Club, ranked Canada's third-best modern course by Golfweek.
A full day outdoors can leave you parched, so quench your thirst for relaxation at the Rocky Crest Spa, where you can hydrate and nourish your skin with a European rose body mud treatment. Afterward, watch the sun set as you savor a casual meal at the Bayside Patio.
"In the past decade, Muskoka's charms have expanded to include excellent golf courses, soothing spas, great burger joints, and some fine dining. The region is most popular in summer, when families congregate lakeside."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined for up to 4 nights
- Only valid for stays within dates listed on the voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 72 hours and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- One-night Sunday through Thursday offers can stay July 1 to August 29 at additional $100 per night, subject to availability and paid directly to the property
- One-night offer can upgrade to two-bedroom unit for $30 per night and two-night offers can upgrade to a two-bedroom unit for $100 per stay, subject to availability and paid to the property
- 13% HST and resort fee of $9 per day not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2013 • Enjoy By October 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 52% savings