A Boutique Experience on the Village Stroll
Executive - The Inn At Whistler Village • Whistler, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a VillageSide or MountainSide Studio, Sundays through Thursdays, with Two Nights of Parking ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a VillageSide or MountainSide Studio, Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- $20 Mini-Bar Credit
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Less than two hours outside of Vancouver, Whistler, British Columbia, boasts the highest vertical drop in North America and some of the finest skiing and snowboarding in the world. But ironically, more people—approximately 2.5 million—enjoy Whistler's mountain views in the summer and fall than in the winter. That's because of the world-class golf, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, bear watching, and other outdoor action that have cropped up over the last two decades. For the less adventurous, the trendy shops, spas, and restaurants of the village will keep you plenty entertained.
Executive - The Inn at Whistler Village is a top-notch boutique hotel on Whistler Village Stroll with amenities like a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center. Both the VillageSide and MountainSide studios come complete with a queen-size bed, a fireplace, and digital TV—not to mention high thread-count linens. You can prepare whatever you like in your kitchenette, but if cooking isn't your thing, try dinner at the on-site Il Caminetto. In addition to authentic, upscale Italian cuisine and a comprehensive wine list, this 31-year-old restaurant offers prime outdoor seating along Village Stroll.
After you've adequately spoiled yourself at the hotel, head out to explore Whistler Village. You're just steps from nearly 100 restaurants and bars and more than 200 shops, and a walk down Village Stroll puts you in the middle of it all.
You're close to the Peak2Peak Gondola—the world's longest continuous lift system—which affords you access to a combined 8,171 acres of terrain on the mountains. Make your way down one of 18 hiking trails that begin at the top of Blackcomb Mountain, or putt your way across one (or all) of Whistler's five golf courses. Outside the resort, opportunities for white-water rafting and fishing abound.
"I gave five stars because I couldn't give ten! This hotel was amazing. The room was wonderful and the location is perfect. Any kind of food you can imagine was outside the hotel, plus shopping and even a movie theater. This was the best place ever!"-- Hotels.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until November 15, 2013
- Reservations required at least 7 days in advance and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Children are welcome
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Upgrade to a Loft Suite for $20 paid directly to the property
- Blackout dates include: May 18, June 21-22, August 21–24, September 6-7
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • Enjoy By November 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings