Life is Good on the Outskirts of Phoenix
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear - West Phoenix Area • Goodyear, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Two Queen Room, Fridays or Saturdays ($71)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Two Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($97)
- $25 Voucher for The Cutting Edge Bar & Grill
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Goodyear, on the western edge of Phoenix, boasts all the allure of the state capital—320 days of annual sunshine, rugged mountain views, some of the country's top golf courses, excellent shopping—without the harried pace of big-city living. On these palm-lined streets in the shadow of the Estrella Mountains, Goodyear's 66,000 residents luxuriate in a small-town vibe that draws families young and old as well as retirees to this oasis in the desert. And with two major accolades under its belt—the All-America City and City Livability awards—it's no wonder Goodyear is one of the country's fastest-growing cities.
Just 16 miles directly west of Downtown Phoenix, the new Holiday Inn & Suites Goodyear - West Phoenix Area hotel puts guests within striking distance of a number of Arizona attractions. Near the Luke Air Force Base and the Goodyear Ballpark—not to mention 12 golf courses within 8 miles—the hotel boasts a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, a spacious 24-hour fitness center, and The Cutting Edge Bar & Grill, serving breakfast and dinner and providing room service (be sure to try the slow-roasted barbecue ribs).
Rooms are modern, clean, and done up in a color palette of earthy desert tones. They're equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet and a satellite TV with in-room movies, and appointed with a work desk, a private bathroom, and a microwave and mini fridge.
"The hotel is very conveniently located right off the highway. Despite that, I heard no highway noise at all. The room was very clean and the hotel staff was very nice."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until August 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must make reservations by August 15, 2013; must be at least 21 years old to check-in; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes and Resort Association fee of 13.27% not included; payable directly to the property
- Pets welcome for $35.00 non-refundable pet fee; maximum of up to 2 pets allowed
- The Cutting Edge Bar & Grill is open for Breakfast and Dinner and room service
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings