Seeking the Magic of Mansfield
Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages • Mansfield, OH
- A One- ($89) or Two-Night ($169) Stay for Two in a Either a Jacuzzi Cottage, King Cottage, or Two-Queen Cottage, Mondays through Wednesdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Either a Jacuzzi Cottage, King Cottage, or Two-Queen Cottage, Thursdays through Sundays ($239)
- Add Up to Two Additional Guests in Any Cottage for an Additional $10 Per Night Per Guest
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Mansfield, Ohio, is a picture-perfect slice of Americana—so much so that it's actually been the setting for a number of major motion pictures including a handful of cult classics. And what's not to love from its idyllic tree-lined Main Street and its quaint Historic Carrousel District, whose boutique shops, curated galleries, and signature old-fashioned carousel harken back to more nostalgic, care-free times? Still, the town isn't all front porches and daisies—rather, it boasts an active community with entertainment outlets that range from stock-car racing and ziplining to BMX biking and snow skiing. In this Richland County outpost, there's a pace and pastime for everyone.
Situated atop a majestic wooded hill, overlooking Ohio's Allegheny Plateau, the country charm and Victorian elegance of the Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages in Mansfield unfold like the opening of a real-life fairy tale—with everything from cottage to castle wrapped up in a secluded pet-friendly hideaway in the Ohio woods. King- and queen-size beds, skylight windows, scenic decks or bay-window areas, private grills, and kitchenettes stocked with kitchenware leave you wishing for little else.
Nearby Snow Trails Winter Resort offers wintertime diversions while Deer Ridge Golf Club and B&O Bike Trail keep visitors busy in the warmer months. Culture buffs will want to take in a show at the Renaissance Theater or take a tour of Malabar Farm's "Big House," the former home of Pulitzer Prize-winning conservationist Louis Bromfield. For dinner, the Malabar Farm Restaurant offers a veritable royal feast for the senses. Farm-fresh, local ingredients comprise dishes like blackened salmon in saffron aioli, while the filet mignon topped with Maytag bleu cheese is a must for visitors looking to please their palates.
For additional information, visit Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages on Facebook.
"We enjoyed our bay window cottage room with Jacuzzi tub and electric fireplace under a trellis with white lights and flowers. The scenery is beautiful... A very unique experience I will always remember and would love to go back to!"-- LivingSocial Member
"My husband and I went for our one-year anniversary. From beginning to end, our stay was absolutely lovely... Outside of the cottage, the property is just gorgeous. We loved sitting out by the pond in the evening, surrounded by beautiful pine trees."-- TravBuddy.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through July 29, 2013
- Blackout date(s): June 14-16, 28-30; July 12-14, 19-21, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 4 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person per night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 29, 2013 • Enjoy By July 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 36% savings