Cosy Up Together in Mount Eliza
SeaBreeze Holiday Home • Mount Eliza, VIC
- Two ($379, value $770) or five nights ($749, value $1,595) for up to four in a luxurious two-bedroom Beach House in Mount Eliza
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Continental breakfast hamper for your first morning
- Late 12pm check-out time for some extra sunning
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Mount Eliza, a south-east outer suburb of Melbourne on the Morning Peninsula was once the destination du jour where wealthy Australians would build their most fabulous holiday homes. These days the vibe of exclusivity has gone but the glorious natural beauty, glistening beaches, sparkling shores and everything else that makes Mount Eliza a must-visit destination are still very much intact. Head 50 minutes from Melbourne CBD and find yourself breathing in the cool, crisp air, a million miles away from your everyday.
There's nothing like finding rolling waves just a strolling distance from the door of your own private beach house. Get space, style and luxury that's all your very own at SeaBreeze Holiday Home. Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine to share in the north-facing courtyard or on your rear deck with a barbecue on your first night of living like a local. The elegantly designed house is fully self-contained with a stainless steel, brand new chef-worthy kitchen, a designer bathroom with a bath, a large LCD TV with DVD and a collection of films to watch while you rug up in the warm. Not to mention two large bedrooms with queen beds and sumptuous 1,000 thread count sheets!
The Points of Interest
Your stay starts with a hamper of delicious breakfast treats to fill you up on your first morning including yummy baked goods, jams and continental delights. Wrap up warm and stroll down to the private sandy beach for a refreshing little paddle in the water before getting the blood pumping with a vigorous stroll around lovely Mount Eliza. Head to the town centre, also known as Mount Eliza Village, where you'll find local produce markets, top-notch restaurants and charming boutiques hidden away off the beaten track. If that's not enough wonder to get you started, you can also explore scenic coastal walking tracks soaring above secluded beaches, excellent local vineyards and the Mornington Peninsula's premier golf courses.
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Max 1 voucher per person
- Additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on quad occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- A surcharge of $100 applies during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Weekend availability is limited so book in quickly
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 2, 2013 • Enjoy By September 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings