Ancient Wonders and Timeless Beauty in Jordan
Encounters Travel •
- Eight-Day Tour of Jordan (£455 to £499 Per Person), Including:
- Start Dates on June 23, July 7, August 18, and September 15
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel and Itinerary Destinations
- Seven Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations
- Seven Breakfasts, One Dinner, and Two Lunches Included
- English-Speaking Tour Guides Throughout
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- Tour Includes Ammam, Aqaba, The Red Sea, Bedouin Experience, Petra, and Mt. Nebo
When it comes to exploring exotic locations, there's nothing quite like the benefit of a local expert's wisdom. That's why we've teamed up with Encounters Travel for the Jordan Encounters Tour. This eight-day package takes in everything, from the historic capital Amman to Bedouin camps and the ancient wonder Petra, and even manages to squeeze in some time to luxuriate on the coast of the Red Sea. Led by English-speaking guides, the itinerary offers a real taste of this unforgettably diverse country.
day 1: When you touch down in Jordan, Encounters staff will meet you and transfer you to your hotel in capital Amman to start your Jordanian adventure. Overnight in three-star Amman hotel.
day 2: Tour the historic centre of Amman, with visits to the Citadel, Roman amphitheatre, and bazaars, before experiencing the remarkable ancient Roman site of Jerash. Overnight in three-star Amman hotel; breakfast provided.
day 3: Head out by bus along the Desert Highway to the Red Sea beach resort in Aqaba. The afternoon is then free to spend at the beach or trying some snorkelling or scuba diving excursions to explore the Red Sea's coral reefs and fishes (supplement applies). Overnight in four-star Aqaba beach resort hotel; breakfast provided.
day 4: After a trip to Aqaba Fort, you'll head north to Wadi Rum for an unforgettable Bedouin experience. Hop in a rugged 4WD jeep for a safari through the spectacular desert scenery of towering cliffs, rock formations, and dunes. That night, you'll sleep under the stars in the Bedouin camp, as generations have before you. Overnight at the Wadi Rum Bedoin camp; breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 5: You'll leave your Bedouin hosts and journey to Shobak Castle, a Crusader fortresses built in the 12th Century. Next, visit the site of Little Petra, a suburb of the incredible main city that provides a perfect introduction to the larger buildings and tombs of the city to be experienced on day 6. Overnight in three-star Petra hotel; breakfast provided.
day 6: The world-famous Nabatean site of Petra was carved into the rocks and left undiscovered for centuries, and its incredible tombs, temples, passageways have endured to now. On day 6 you'll get to experience it, with a guided tour of the area with plenty of free time to explore on your own. Overnight in three-star Petra hotel; breakfast and lunch provided.
day 7: Take a beautiful drive up King's Highway, passing through groves and dramatic valleys, with a stop to see the ancient Roman mosaics at Madaba and take in the views from the top of Mt. Nebo—where Moses was shown the Promised Land. The final stop of the day is the legendary Dead Sea, where we are able to float and swim in its unique salty waters before returning to Amman. Overnight in three-star Petra hotel; breakfast provided.
day 8: Your time is free today until transfer to Amman airport for your departure flight.
June 23 (£455 per Person), July 7 (£455 per Person), August 18 (£479 per Person), September 15 (£499 per Person). *Price per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
- Flights to Amman airport are available with easyJet and British Airways (not included).
- A 24-hour airport arrival and departure transfer service is provided.
- Minimum age for the tour is 12.
- A £179 supplement applies for single travellers wanting a private room, though it may be possible to pair up single travellers at no additional cost if you wish.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"There's so much [...] to see in Jordan—ruined Roman cities, Crusader castles, desert citadels and powerful biblical sites."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included (available on request)
- All transport and transfers included
- Bookings must be made via the traveller information form detailed on your voucher
- Voucher priced per person based on double occupancy
- Voucher valid for 1 person only
- Voucher valid for date selected only
- Must have a valid Passport in order to travel
- This tour does carry a mandatory single supplement if you wish to guarantee yourself a single room or whenever a room share is not available. If you are happy to share but at the time of booking there is no room share available, we will invoice you for the additional charge (£179) but this can then be refunded/removed once a room share becomes available. More often than not, we are able to arrange a share.
- Voucher includes: Eight-Day Tour of Jordan (£455 to £499 Per Person), Including:Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel and Itinerary Destinations, Seven Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations, Seven Breakfasts, One Dinner, and Two Lunches Included, English-Speaking Tour Guides Throughout, Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy, Tour Includes Ammam, Aqaba, The Red Sea, Bedouin Experience, Petra, and Mt. Nebo
- Voucher excludes: Monument Entrance Fees
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- You may cancel your voucher within 7 days of purchase and receive a full refund provided it has not been redeemed. After this period, Merchant cancellation policy applies. See traveller information form for details
- Please contact 0800 0886002 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • Enjoy By September 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 35% savings