Rock the Kasbahs of Morocco with a Magical Adventure Tour
Encounters Travel •
- Nine-Day Tour of Morocco (£389 to £455 per Person), Including:
- Start Dates on July 6, July 20, August 3, August 17, August 31, September 14, and September 28
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel and Itinerary Destinations
- Eight Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations
- Eight Breakfasts and Eight Dinners
- English-Speaking Tour Guides Throughout
- Hotel Fees and Monument Entrance Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- Tour Includes Marrakech, Ait-Ben-Haddou, Atlas Mountains, and Zagora
When it comes to exploring exotic locations, there's nothing quite like the benefit of a local expert's wisdom. That's why we've teamed up with Encounters Travel for the Moroccan Mosaics Tour. This nine-day package takes in everything, from the intoxicating aromas and energy of Marrakech's markets to the timeless landscape of the north African desert, with English-speaking guides and an itinerary that offers a real taste of this unforgettably diverse country.
day 1: Upon touch down at Marrakech airport, Encounters Travel staff will meet you (a 24-hour pick-up service is included) and transfer you to the hotel, where you'll spend the next two nights. Once you've settled in, English speaking guides will show you around the local area. Overnight at Marrakech hotel; dinner provided.
day 2: The day will begin with a trip to Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Morocco and crowned with a magnificent minaret; you'll also visit the mausoleum and Bahia Palace. Later, it's on to the bustling souks and markets of Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. Overnight at Marrakech hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 3: Head to Morocco's most famous kasbah (citadel), the UNESCO World Heritage site Ait-Ben-Haddou, reached by a dramatic drive across the highest pass in north Africa. Afterwards its on to incredible Ouarzazate city, the door to the desert, and a well-known film location. Overnight at Ouarzazate hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 4: The incredible sights continue on 'the road of a thousand kasbahs' en route to the Amerhidel kasbah, after which you can take in the desert landscape from the Dades Canyon. Overnight at Tinghir hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 5: Start this morning with a visit to the Todra Gorge, before continuing the drive through the Atlas Mountains. Then you'll hop into rugged 4WD vehicles to travel through the dunes to Merzouga, where you'll watch the sun set over the desert before bedding down in a traditional Berber camp. An optional desert camel ride is also available (surcharge applies). Overnight in Berber camp; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 6: After breakfast with your Berber hosts, the journey continues through the dunes to the town of Rissani, and the birthplace of the Alaouite Dynasty. Then, it's on to Erfoud—nestled between the Atlas mountains to the north and the Sahara desert to the south, it's a truly spectacular site. You will then return to Zagora. Overnight at Zagora hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 7: Depart for Ouarzazate and pass through the imposing, palm-fringed Draa Valley. You will pay a visit to the village of Tamegroute, an important site for Sufi Muslims, before travelling back over the Tizi N'tichka col and through local Berber villages to Marrakech. Overnight at Marrakech hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 8: On your final day you'll be free to explore Marrakech on your own, or take one of a range of extra day trips and excursions, including a hot air balloon ride and quad biking (surcharge applies). Overnight at Marrakech hotel; breakfast and dinner provided.
day 9: Your day is free until departure for Marrakech airport. Breakfast provided.
July 6 (£389 per Person), July 20 (£389 per Person), August 3 (£389 per Person), August 17 (£389 per Person), August 31 (£389 per Person), September 14 (£455 per Person), September 28 (£455 per Person). *Price per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
- Flights aren't included to Marrakech airport (RAK) but are available with easyJet, Ryanair, and more.
- A 24-hour airport arrival and departure transfer service is provided.
- Minimum age for the tour is 12.
- A £99 supplement applies for single travellers wanting a private room. It may be possible to pair up single travellers to share a room if you wish.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"Marrakech is too packed with mind-boggling distractions and labyrinthine alleyways to adhere to boring linear logic. If you did have a destination, you’d only be waylaid by snake charmers and out-of-control donkey carts."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included
- All transport and transfers included
- Bookings must be made via the traveller information form detailed on your voucher
- Voucher priced per person based on double occupancy
- This tour does carry a mandatory single supplement if you wish to guarantee yourself a single room or whenever a room share is not available. If you are happy to share but at the time of booking there is no room share available, we will invoice you for the additional charge (£99) but this can then be refunded/removed once a room share becomes available. More often than not, we are able to arrange a share
- Voucher valid for 1 person only
- Voucher valid for date selected only
- Must have a valid Passport in order to travel
- Voucher includes:Nine-Day Tour of Morocco (£389 to £455 Per Person), Including:, Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel and Itinerary Destinations, Eight Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations, Eight Breakfasts and Eight Dinners, English-Speaking Tour Guides Throughout, Hotel Fees and Monument Entrance Fees Included, Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- You may cancel your voucher within 7 days of purchase and receive a full refund provided it has not been redeemed. After this period, Merchant cancellation policy applies. See traveller information form for details
- Please contact 0800 0886002 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2013 • Enjoy By September 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 35% savings