In Moscow, Gilded Monuments Meet Cool Cafés
go-today • Moscow, Russia
- A Six-Day Trip to Moscow ($1,299 to $2,399 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights from New York, Washington, or Los Angeles to Moscow
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights at the Korston Hotel Moscow (or Similar)
- Four Breakfasts
- Round-Trip Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- Hop-On/Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Stretching into the sky on the southern end of Moscow's Red Square, the domes of St. Basil's Cathedral stand as a cherished Russian monument. But while this 16th-century masterpiece and the crimson towers of the neighboring Kremlin hark to the city's fascinating past, present-day Moscow is undergoing something of a renaissance. With its see-and-be-seen nightlife, bohemian galleries, inventive cuisine, and cool coffee shops, Russia's most recognizable metropolis is burgeoning with a burst of creative energy.
Find a balance between Moscow's past and present, and venture into a city marked by tradition and rebirth with this six-day Escape from go-today:
day 1: Board your flight from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington to Moscow.
days 2 to 5: After touching down in Russia's capital city, make your way to the Korston Hotel Moscow (or similar). You'll spend the next four nights at this four-star property just ten minutes from the center of the city.
During your stay in this storied metropolis, you'll enjoy an included hop-on/hop-off sightseeing bus tour and an abundance of time to spend as you please—and, trust us, there's plenty to see. "The ancient city has always been a haven for history buffs," says Lonely Planet. "The red-brick towers of the Kremlin occupy the founding site of Moscow; churches and monuments remember fallen heroes and victorious battles; and remains of the Soviet state are scattered all around the city. Even history is being examined in innovative ways, as new museums broach subjects long brushed under the carpet."
day 6: Bid farewell to Russia as you head to the Moscow airport, catching a return flight back to the US.
New York City departures: July 25 ($1,699); August 1 ($1,699); September 5 ($1,399); October 31 ($1,299); November 7 ($1,299); December 5 ($1,299)
Los Angeles departures: July 18 ($2,299); August 22 ($1,999); September 26 ($1,799); October 24 ($1,699); November 14 ($1,599); December 19 ($1,899)
Washington, DC, departures: July 4 ($2,399); August 29 ($1,899); September 19 ($1,899); October 10 ($1,799); November 21 ($1,699); December 12 ($1,699)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Throughout the formerly gray and workaday streets, Moscow is renewing itself with a vigor and opulence seen in few other places on the planet."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by June 5, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400
- Voucher includes four breakfasts, round-trip transportation from airport to hotel, hop-on/hop-off sightseeing bus tour, airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, and entrance fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Visas are not included and are required; review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings