A Hotel Overlooking the Shores of Windermere
Newby Bridge • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Four Poster Room
- Daily Cumbrian Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening with Glass of Wine Each
- Glass of Wine Each and 15% Discount on Food for Guests Dining on Second Evening
- Coffee for Each Guest
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Two Tickets for Lake Windermere Cruises
The Machel family that built Newby Bridge Hotel were friendly with poet William Wordsworth, who loved strolls through the Lake District so much he penned reams of verse about them. Follow in the footsteps of the great scribe with a delightful spring break.
Get two nights for two people for just £165 (up to a £387 value). Based at the foot of the lake, you'll have access to all of the hotel's exclusive facilities. Take in the views from the terraces and meander through the tranquil Mediterranean gardens, or get your walking boots on and set off on one of the many different walks around Windermere.
On your first evening, settle into a three-course dinner and a glass of wine for two in the restaurant. The hotel's kitchens are supplied with fresh fruit, vegetables, and herbs from the well known Victorian kitchen garden at Grange-over-Sands. The menu changes daily and always endeavours to use local produce and you can further enjoy these culinary spoils with a hearty Cumbrian breakfast each morning. Having warmed yourselves with dinner you can retire to a roaring log fire as the evening sets in, surrounded by oak beams and panelling that create a cosy atmosphere. If you go back for seconds on your second night, you'll receive a glass of wine each and a 15% discount on food*.
Roughly a three-hour walk or 15-minute drive away you'll find the town of Windermere, the perfect place to do a spot of shopping and grab some lunch. For a different kind of walk altogether, we suggest a romantic stroll along the stunning scenery of Morecambe Bay. See the lake in style with a ticket each for a Lake Windermere cruise—the ideal way to spend an afternoon. So, whether it's the water, walks, or the wonderful hotel, whatever brings you to Windermere, we're sure of one thing—you'll be wondering when you can return.
This Escape is for two people. A £20 supplement applies to weekend stays, and a £30 supplement for bank holidays. Children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; Children under 2 years stay free of charge in cots / cribs. All children staying for free will be charged for meals taken. Pets are allowed with applicable charges. Stays are available until the end of August. *15% discount and glass of wine applies when guests spend £10 or more each. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Lake Windermere is the largest natural lake in England at 12 miles long and has delightful towns and villages nestled on the shore."-- Go Lakes
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 31, 2013
- Supplement of £20 for weekend stays paid directly to the hotel
- Supplement of £30 for a stay including a bank holiday weekend paid directly to the hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Two-Night Stay for Two People in Four Poster Room, Daily Cumbrian Breakfast , Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening with Glass of Wine Each, Glass of Wine Each and 15% Discount on Food for Guests Dining on Second Evening Coffee for Each Guest, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Two Tickets for Lake Windermere Cruises
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 015395 31222 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings