A Nautical Adventure to Discover Esbjerg, Denmark
DFDS Seaways • Essex, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Mini Cruise from Harwich to Denmark for Two People
- Depart Harwich and Arrive Esbjerg, with Around Five Hours to Explore
- Two Nights in an Outside Cabin Included
Always known deep down you weren't meant to be a landlubber? Then start your quest across the seven seas and enjoy a break with a difference with a mini cruise from Harwich to Denmark for two, all courtesy of this Escape from DFDS Seaways.
For £89 (up to a £178 value), two people will depart Harwich at 5.45 p.m. on select dates* for arrival in Esbjerg, Denmark, at 1 p.m. the following day; you'll then have the afternoon to explore before departing in the evening for one more night on-board, before returning to Harwich. You'll stay in the comfort of your Seaways Class outside cabin, and soon find your sea legs thanks to accommodation that includes en suite with shower and toilet, bedding, and towels.
There's plenty to plunder when it comes to fine fare: the Sirena Seaways houses a cafe, two bars, and three restaurants, including the Sky Bar out in the fresh air with its epic sea views. Elsewhere onboard you'll discover a shop offering everything from fashion, fragrance, and cosmetics to chocolate, gifts, and drinks; once the sun goes down, party like a pirate with live entertainment in the Columbus Lounge.
You take the wheel for around five hours in Esbjerg before your inclusive travel home—and there's plenty to enjoy while you're there, from the iconic Men at Sea statues beside Sædding Beach; Esbjerg Art Museum with its unforgettable collection of modern art; and the Fisheries and Maritime Museum with its local sealife centre. There's more than 200 shops to browse in the centre, and restaurants and cafes from which to watch the world go by.
This Escape is for two people. There is a train link from Liverpool Street Station in London direct to the terminal in Harwich (not included). Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the package.
- May 1, 15, 19, and 21
- June 12, 18, 20, 22, and 24
- September 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 25
"With the colossal sculpture "Man meets the Sea", Denmark's gateway to the west opens out to the world and welcomes you to Esbjerg."-- Visit Esbjerg
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for sailings on the following dates: 1, 15, 19, 21 May 12, 18, 20, 22, 24 June, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 25 September 2013
- Up to 50% off
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 25, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Check-in from 2pm to 5.15pm
- Departs Harwich International Port, Essex (CO12 4SR) at 5.45pm, arriving in Esbjerg at 1pm following day.
- Return departure from Esbjerg 6.45pm, arriving back in Harwich the following midday.
- Deal based on double occupancy in a 2 berth outside cabin
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
- Under 4s can travel free providing that they do not require their own bed
- Meals and upgrades available. Supplements will apply, enquire on booking
- No extra persons allowed per cabin; additional travellers must purchase their own cabin
- Sky Bar opening is subject to weather conditions
- Meals and upgrades available for supplements, enquire on booking
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Ferry Round Trip from Essex to Denmark, Depart Harwich and Arrive Esbjerg, with Around Five Hours to Explore, Two Nights in an Outside Cabin Included
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- All offers are subject to restricted space, sailings and dates, are correct at the time of publication and may be withdrawn without notice
- Original value based on 2-night mini-cruise for travel between April – September. Limited availability for these dates
- Book by 24 May 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2013 • Enjoy By September 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms