Follow in Royal Footsteps in Majestic County Durham
The Manor House • County Durham, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Neck, Back, and Shoulder Massage Each With Robes
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine in Room on Arrival
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
When King Henry VIII fancied a little 'me time' he pottered off to County Durham for a spot of hunting, where he resided at The Manor House—but you don't need blue blood to enjoy the Grade I-Listed hotel that is a true jewel in County Durham's crown.
Two Escapees can bag a royal night away in the grand hotel for just £89 (up to a £205.50 value), where the friendly and courteous staff will show you to your beautifully appointed Standard Room. The fantastic leisure facilities are at your disposal, with a beautiful swimming pool, sauna, and spa bath to soak in after working out in the fitness suite. A bottle of sparkling wine awaits in your room to toast your arrival.
A full English breakfast is included with your stay. If you've worked up a hunger on your travels, then look no further than the hotel restaurant, which has been awarded with Taste Durham accreditation and offers a truly majestic menu.
Visit the prince of wizardry, Harry Potter's wizarding world, otherwise known as Alnwick Castle. For a touch more history, don't miss out on Beamish Museum, the open air living museum that recreates the life of the people of the north east in the 1800s and 1900s. A neck, back, and shoulder massage each, with robes is included to really help you unwind, as is a late 1 p.m. checkout.
This Escape is for two people, and has seven-day availability. Well-behaved pets are welcome for a supplement of £5 per night. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the hotel name as subject.
"Picturesque, peaceful villages and unspoilt market towns dot the [area]."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double or twin room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Dogs are permitted in the Stables Bar. Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room if it is prone to barking or likely to become agitated and destructive. Dogs may be walked in the hotel gardens on a lead or if you wish to exercise your dog off its lead please use the grounds to the rear of the hotel where there is a dog walking route. Any fouling must be collected in a bag and disposed of in the waste bins situated behind the wall in the main car park. Any damage caused will be fairly charged
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Full English Breakfast, Neck, Back, and Shoulder Massage Each With Robes, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Bottle of Sparkling Wine in Room on Arrival, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01388 834834 (10am to 3pm Monday to Friday) prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 0% savings