Style and Comfort in a Victorian Mid-Wales Mansion
Mellington Hall Hotel • Wales, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Champagne Cream Tea on Arrival
- Two-Course Dinner Each on Second Evening
The Welsh Marches mark the ancient border between England and Wales—but with this Escape to Mellington Hall Hotel, it'll be the line between work and play that you walk all over with a relaxing stay in Powys, Mid Wales.
Get an two-night stay for two people in a classic double or twin room for £189 (up to a £378.50 value). Once you cross the threshold into the impressive Victorian Gothic mansion, you'll be greeted with oak panelling and period details, and in your classic room you'll discover beautiful furniture, bold colours, and an en suite.
Hotfoot it down to the hotel's restaurants for a champagne cream tea on arrival, and enjoy delectable scones with jam and cream, a pot of tea, and a glass of bubbly each. Breakfast is included on both mornings, and on the second evening, you'll aslo enjoy a two-course dinner each; sample the likes of Welsh lamb shank with goats cheese and tomato salsa tartlet, and roast lemon chicken with mushroom and sage sauce from the delectable menu.
Walk Offa's Dyke and the ancient border between England and Wales, or enjoy some retail therapy or lunch in one of Powys' pretty towns. Across the border into Shropshire, the attractive market towns of Ludlow or Shropshire are well worth a day visit; alternatively, you could simply stroll around the hotel's 28 acres of lush landscaped gardens.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Today the county's verdant, peaceful undulations make it atmospheric walking and cycling country, through little towns blessed with character and otherworldly charm."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 15, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under the age of 1 stay free of charge when using existing beds
- All children under the age of 2 are charged £15 per night for children's cots/cribs
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Champagne Cream Tea on Arrival, Two-Course Dinner Each on Second Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01588 620456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 15, 2013 • Enjoy By August 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings