Dive Right In: A Seaside Adventure in Puerto Rico
Rincon Beach Resort • Anasco, Puerto Rico
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($294) or Any Day of the Week ($345)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($490) or Any Day of the Week ($549)
- An Hour-Long Kayak Rental for Two
- Two Glasses of Rum Punch at Splash Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 15 Nights
Some of the world's best surfing, diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and whale watching: It's all right here in the 85-degree waters of Puerto Rico's Bay of Añasco. On the western edge of this Caribbean country, far from the high-rises of San Juan, Rincon Beach Resort affords visitors a half-jungle, half-sea, and totally mellow experience in America's oft-forgotten commonwealth. And you won't even need a passport to get there.
This 2012 Award of Excellence hotel features an infinity free-form swimming pool with a Jacuzzi that overlooks the sea, two bars—including a swim-up bar—and two restaurants, Brasas and Pelican Beachfront Grill. You'll stay in a Superior Queen Room—equipped with A/C and a flat-screen cable TV—and you'll be treated to a one-hour kayak rental, two glasses of rum punch at Splash Bar, and a Rincon beach bag.
Commonly referred to as "the surfing capital of the Caribbean," the west coast of Puerto Rico is home to endless world-class surf spots, ranging from mellow beach breaks to ripping point breaks. While lessons are available for beginners, those who want to enjoy the Caribbean without a board have several choices as well. After your kayak rental, try snorkeling in Desecheo National Wildlife Refuge, where some of the clearest water in the world breeds a rainbow of sea life living among the protected coral reefs.
For those who simply want to enjoy the ocean view without getting in, there are endless options, from horseback riding on tropical, seaside trails or exploring Rio Camuy Cave Park (the third-largest cave system in the world) to visiting the Arecibo Observatory—home of the world's largest radio telescope.
For additional information, visit Rincon Beach Resort on Facebook.
"It's a bit off the beaten path, but that's part of the allure of this oceanfront resort. The South Seas-style decor begins in the high-ceilinged lobby, where comfy sofas invite you to enjoy the view through the Royal Poinciana trees."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rincon Beach Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay for up to 15 nights
- Only valid for stays between August 15 – December 20, 2013; must be booked by August 28, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Voucher includes an hour-long kayak rental for two and two glasses of rum punch at Splash Bar
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Category for $25 per night, Sundays through Thursdays and $50 per night Fridays and Saturdays; subject to availability, taxes and fees
- 9% Taxes, 9% Resort Fee not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher may redeemed during blackout dates for an additional $25 per night: subject to availability
- Blackout date(s): August 30 – September 1 and November 28 -December 1
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings