A Touch of British Romance in St. Louis
The Cheshire • St. Louis, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Epic King Poolside Room
- Euro-Continental Breakfast for Two
- British Tea Service
- Complimentary Appetizer at Fox & Hounds Tavern or by the Pool
Historically dubbed the "Gateway to the West," St. Louis still buzzes with the adventurous spirit of a new frontier, where trendy neighborhoods, cozy cafes, pulsing music stages, and eclectic dining spots favor just about any fancy. The sports set will cheer for the city's year-round athletic events and 13 professional championships; music junkies will dance to live jazz, blues, folk rock, and classical piano at music bars downtown; and foodies and beer enthusiasts will want want to eat at the award-winning culinary bistros and historic microbreweries. Truly a "City of a Thousand Sights," St. Louis is a gateway city for any taste.
You'll know you've arrived at The Cheshire when you spot the signature red phone booth that sits in front of this AAA Four Diamond-rated hotel. More than 80 years old, this recently refurbished icon embodies the charm of a traditional British inn, its thick wood walls housing decades of memories and stories, like the hardcover books that reside in each of the hotel's literary-themed novelty suites. Modern additions to the hotel include a heated outdoor pool, butler-style turndown service, and plush bathrobes. Still, the rich hardwood floors, built-in dressers, and oversize vanities recall a bygone era.
In the evening, pop into the Fox & Hounds Tavern, a mainstay of the The Cheshire's British roots, where you'll get a complimentary appetizer during your stay. Rich leather banquettes offer intimate seating, a stone fireplace evokes foggy England nights, more than a dozen varieties of whiskey line the shelves, and a menu of pub classics (bangers and mash, lamb sliders) ties it all together.
"Go with a fun, whimsical attitude and you will find that you are transported from the middle of St. Louis to another time and place! We won't stay anywhere else!"-- Yahoo! Travel
the fine print
- Includes continental breakfast, wi-fi afternoon tea, fitness center, outdoor pool access and one complimentary appetizer (either poolside or in Fox & Hound)
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Your Escapes Booking is valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person
- 9.425% state/local and 7.25% occupancy/tourism taxes are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsThe Epic King Poolside Room offers direct poolside access, a welcome foyer with built-in drawers, a dresser-closet combo, rich hardwood floors with carpet inlay, and a dark wood bathroom pocket door with ribbed glass, a walk-in shower, and an oversize vanity. Also included: butler-style turndown service, complimentary water, signature bathrobes, and local evening chocolates. Max Occupancy: 3room rates from $epic poolside king$ $124 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)