Sea Breezes and Spa Treatments
Chatham Bars Inn • Chatham, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cottage Room, Sundays through Thursdays, from May 12 to May 30 ($499)
- Or, a Two, Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cottage Room, Sundays through Thursdays, from May 31 to June 20 ($639)
- $100 Resort Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Visitors to Cape Cod, Massachusetts have one of two things underfoot: the soft sand of its plentiful beaches, or the quaint streets of countless New England towns. And when it comes to charm, it's hard to beat Chatham, a haven of stately 18th-century houses and weathered cottages. The warm-weather months are all about lying on the beach, soaking in the sun, and letting the soothing sounds of the ocean carry you away. Alternately, the lower-key off-season is perfect for strolling through town on a crisp afternoon or venturing farther afield with a day trip to Provincetown, Martha's Vineyard, or Nantucket.
One of Condé Nast Traveler's top resorts and the recipient of Forbes' Four-Star rating in the resort, spa, and restaurant categories, the Chatham Bars Inn rests on 25 beautifully landscaped acres, with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean and Pleasant Bay. Here, gentle sea breezes waft across inviting verandas and activities like golf, tennis, fishing, and bird-watching are just steps away. Perched atop a seaside bluff, the property's classic cottages are covered in Cape Cod's signature snowy shingles and surrounded by blooming gardens. Deluxe rooms are outfitted with flat-screen TVs, Bose radios, and Wi-Fi, as well as extras like fluffy bathrobes, L'Occitane bath amenities, and Nespresso coffeemakers.
Leave your worries behind as you explore the breathtaking natural beauty of nearby Cape Cod National Seashore, one of the most stunning barrier beaches in the world. Then, return to the resort to purchase a treatment at the state-of-the-art spa. De-stress with the Tides Massage, a full-body experience combining seashells and warm stones with successive waves of deepening strokes. Finish the evening by enjoying an acclaimed entrée at the Main Dining Room or Sacred Cod Tavern.
"Overlooking Pleasant Bay from atop a windswept bluff, Chatham Bars Inn is a grande-dame hotel that has long been one of the Cape's most coveted retreats. Elegant guest rooms are filled with hand-painted furnishings by local artists."-- Read Fodor's Review of Chatham Bars Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 48 hours and fees ($25) apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 26, 29-30 and June 12-13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2013 • Enjoy By June 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings