The Luxe Life in North Las Vegas
Aliante Casino + Hotel • North Las Vegas, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
Twenty miles from The Strip, Aliante Casino + Hotel offers a different kind of Vegas vacation. Yes, the pool is lined with palm trees, dining options are plentiful, and the casino floor is bustling, but this AAA Four Diamond property—North Las Vegas's only such hotel—ups the ante with a touch of design-forward sophistication and personalized hospitality. It's home to North Las Vegas's only bistro, a happening margarita bar, a concert venue, and a state-of-the-art sports book, but the riffraff of Las Vegas Boulevard is nowhere to be found. This is your own personal piece of Sin City—"sin," in this case, taking its meaning from Spanish for "without."
With just 200 rooms, Aliante Casino + Hotel offers an intimate alternative to the high-rise mania of The Strip. Each 380-square-foot Deluxe Room is fit with either one king or two queen beds and appointed with upscale, contemporary furnishings and décor, from tasteful artwork to a flat-screen TV and brand-new carpet. Bathrooms feature beautiful tile work, marble countertops, and rain shower heads.
There's no shortage of action on the floor of the casino. With more than 2,000 slot machines, 40 gaming tables, and an all-day bingo hall—not to mention the full-service sports book—Aliante Casino + Hotel leaves nothing to be desired.
When you aren't kicking back in a cushy recliner by the pool, ice-cold drink in hand, pamper your taste buds at four sumptuous restaurants, from the European fare of Bistro 57 to the succulent surf and turf of MRKT to the south-of-the-border cuisine of Salted Lime, and, of course, the globe-spanning Medley buffet. Or, make a quick meal of it at one of eight quick-service restaurants on-site.
At night, you'll have a few choices for fun outside of the casino. Check the calendar for the hottest live entertainment—from jazz to funk to country music—or drop into the movie theater, which features an IMAX screen. And before you bed down for the evening, toast your trip with a nightcap at ETA Lounge.
"...a beautifully done resort with smallish rooms that are gorgeously decorated with all of the latest amenities. The facility boasts several restaurants, bars and lounges, a Strip-worthy pool, and a big casino all wrapped up in warm design elements."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- 12% tax not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms