In the Heart of South Beach on Ocean Drive
Hotel Breakwater • Miami Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room with King Bed
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite with King Bed
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
The breakers! The bodies! The slow-rolling convertibles and neon-lit boulevards! The slouching palm trees and Art Deco hotels! Indeed, Miami's South Beach is a sight to behold. The Latin beats and velvet ropes of exclusive see-and-be-seen nightclubs have come to define Florida's signature city as, in a word, posh. Luxe hotels line the white-sand beaches that stretch from 1st to 25th streets, peppered with mod cabanas shading some of the world's most beautiful people (the stand-and-pose culture is a major tourist draw in and of itself).
Situated on Ocean Drive between 9th and 10th Streets, Hotel Breakwater offers a front-row seat to the South Beach show. Built in 1936 and reopened in 2011 following a multimillion-dollar renovation, this 100-room hotel is a classic: The lobby is appointed with terrazzo floors and a huge chandelier; black-and-white photos line the walls; and minimalist furniture invites idle chatter. Inside your room, a flat-screen TV hangs above a sleek black desk, and a king-size bed is draped in crisp white linens. Open the glass door to the bathroom to find organic bath amenities and a rain shower.
The centerpiece of the hotel is a narrow infinity pool—surrounded with umbrellas and bikini-clad sunbathers—that overlooks the ocean. After cavorting in the sun, head for dinner at I Paparrazi, just downstairs. A classic Italian affair with alfresco tables, I Papparazzi makes all its bread, pastas, and burrata in-house.
"Hotel Breakwater's highlight is its location—on Ocean Drive, across the street from the most popular area of the beach. The rooftop lounge (where a Calvin Klein underwear ad was shot) is a popular nighttime spot, and the pool is sleek."-- Oyster
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to a Junior Suite based on availability and at an additional cost of $18 per room per night
- Taxes of 13% and resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)