Well Preserved in Picturesque Riverside
The Riverdale Inn • Jacksonville, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Roosevelt or St. John's Room
- Daily Full Breakfast
- $30 Credit for On-Site Gum Bunch Pub
From its charming downtown riverside promenades and parks to its quaint residential neighborhoods, Jacksonville offers a taste of true Florida flavor in nearly every direction. Towering oak trees tangled with moss, cheerful azaleas, and the residents' friendly Southern drawl provide the perfect backdrop for exploring all the city has to offer. And it's not just the people that are warm—plentiful Florida sunshine and ideal temperatures make the city a hot vacation destination any time of year.
During the early 20th century, Jacksonville's one-percenters built mansions along the picturesque Riverside Avenue, which others nicknamed "The Row." As one of the last remaining homes, The Riverdale Inn, has a historic air—the original heart-of-pine floors and crown moldings are intact—with modern amenities, such as air-conditioning and Wi-Fi. "... thank goodness for preservation," says Frommer's. "Ten period guest rooms are available with antique rugs and furniture, some featuring canopy and four-poster beds and fireplaces."
If you're the type that takes their tea in the afternoon with scones and tiny sandwiches, then you'll want to make reservations for the inn's tea service. In the morning, a full breakfast—which may include omelets, blueberry pancakes, bacon, and fruit—is on the house.
"Despite its age—more than a hundred years old—the mansion feels pristine and squeaky-clean inside and out. Guest rooms, some with fireplaces, are individually decorated to evoke the turn of the last century."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Riverdale Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 1, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • Enjoy By December 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings