Bass Lake Resort near Yosemite
The Pines Resort • Bass Lake, CA
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay for Two in a Chalet (Priced per Night)
- Book Up to Four Consecutive Nights
Just as they did during the California Gold Rush, the Sierra Nevadas still tempt adventurous spirits. Gold might no longer be the draw, but this year-round recreational haven is indeed a treasure trove for outdoorsmen. Zoom in on Bass Lake, 17 miles from Yosemite National Park, and you'll discover soaring sequoias providing an evergreen backdrop for hiking, biking, fishing, wine tasting, and golf.
Situated on the shores of this high-alpine lake—which Sunset magazine named one of the best lakes in California—is The Pines Resort. Arriving here is like stepping onto the set of a movie. In fact, it's been the primary filming location for several movies, including classics like The Great Outdoors. And while it's been hosting guests since 1977, The Pines has been continuously updated over the years, offering guests modern amenities and contemporary décor.
Each of 84 two-story, cozy wood chalets is appointed with a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a semi-private deck, a wood-burning fireplace, one bathroom, a bedroom with one king or two queen beds, cable TV, and Internet.
Use the resort's marina for easy water access, or simply soak sore muscles in the hot tub. Eat breakfast at Ducey's on the Lake to fuel your day's activities, then wind down with a massage at The Pines Spa.
"An awesome experience. Great location on the lake with a beautiful view. The personnel was very helpful and super friendly. Our suite was great! We loved it and we definitely will come back again."-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for 2 guests; fee of $20 per person applies for additional guests, but maximum occupancy is 6
- Dogs are allowed for an additional fee ($25 per stay) and in a designated chalets only
- Chalets have either a 1 king bed or 2 queens, based on availability and occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
detailsThe Pines Resort at Bass Lake, CA features 84 fully furnished Chalets with the comfort and charm of your own private mountain cabin. With room for up to six guests, our two-story Chalets make a great escape for couples, families and friends. Max Occupancy: 6room rates from $chalet$ $169 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)