A City for the Senses
Hotel Grand Chancellor • Hobart, TAS
- One night ($139, value $285) or two nights ($275, value $570) for two in a Harbour View Room in Hobart CBD
- 4.5-star hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Secure onsite parking
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
By purchasing this deal you are helping the Starlight Children's Foundation transform the lives of seriously ill children, young people and their families across Australia. On average, there are 1644 paediatric admissions to hospitals in Australia every day.
Sitting at the foot of majestic Mount Wellington, Tasmania's beautiful harbour capital, Hobart, is located just a 20-minute drive from the airport. Offering visitors gourmet food and wine, close proximity to Tasmania's stunning natural attractions, one of the finest harbours on the planet and a city rich in colonial heritage, Hobart's natural charm is sure to win anyone over.
The perfect location for a city stay, the 4.5-star Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart offers complete luxury. Your contemporary Harbour View Room enjoys sensational views over the waterfront, furnished with a king bed or two double beds and a stunning marble bathroom with bath. Work out in the state-of-the-art fitness centre, have a swim in the indoor pool or rest tired muscles in the heated indoor spa and sauna. Come evening dine at the onsite Restaurant Tasman with a menu featuring locally grown seasonal produce, or relax over drinks at The Atrium Bar while you savor the magnificent views of the water.
The Points of Interest
Walk just 10 minutes to the iconic Salamanca Place where you can wander amongst 19th-century waterfront warehouses, now home to cafes, restaurants, galleries and art studios. Take in art, music and theatre at the famous MONA. Immerse yourself in natural beauty in Wellington Park or take a cruise on the Derwent. Make a visit to Australia's oldest brewery, the Cascade Brewery (10-minutes away), or head to Barilla Bay oyster farm to pick up some succulent oysters from the farm gates or venture in and dine in the seafood restaurant. Otherwise why not enjoy a round of golf at Royal Hobart Golf Club?
Connect with Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart on Facebook here
Location second to none, friendly genuine service-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings