Find Your Shangri-La in the Ojai Valley
Ojai Valley Inn & Spa • Ojai, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Fireplace Mini Suite King
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Fireplace Shangri-La King Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Vista King Room
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Referred to as the "Shangri-La of Southern California," the Ojai Valley has been quietly attracting visitors to its slice of paradise for decades. Nestled between majestic mountain peaks just 90-miles northwest of Los Angeles, this scenic hideaway hosts low-key travelers, creative artists, health gurus, and spiritual seekers who soak up its breathtaking views, its delicious abundance of locally grown organic foods, and some of the most upscale spas found in the Ventura Valley. With a charming downtown village with no chain stores in sight and the smell of the Pacific coast hanging in the air, this city has a natural rhythm to everyday life that is simply sublime.
Mediterranean temperatures complement the Tuscan architecture at the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, a AAA Five Diamond property that earned a spot on Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List in 2010 as well as a nod in the magazine's list of the Top 25 Spas in North America and Top 100 Golf Resorts in the World. The 220-acre resort boasts an award-winning, 31,000-square-foot-spa, among its three pools, four restaurants, and 18-hole golf course.
Built in 1923, each gorgeously appointed room maintains the original Spanish colonial-style architecture, with cozy adobe fireplaces, fully furnished balconies, and spectacular hillside views of the surrounding Topa Topa Mountains. The special Ojai "Nest" linens promise sumptuous sheets in a sateen finish, while fine bamboo terrycloth towels, plush cotton bath robes, and the resort's signature line of luxurious bath products create a magical spa sanctuary right in your own room.
Set in its own Spanish-style courtyard with a Moroccan fountain, a 50-foot bell tower, and a roaring outdoor fireplace, the spa at Ojai Valley Inn is aptly named "the village." Unwind with a signature Ojai massage while you plan your day of hiking or biking the scenic trails of mountain paths, then book a local wine tour for an afternoon of organic oenophile fun.
End the day at Maravilla, the resort's signature restaurant where fresh seafood, garden-grown produce, and seasonal meats are served in dramatically inventive dishes by Chef Chad Minton. The award-winning cuisine and sweeping mountain views provide the perfect ambience to soak in the legendary "Pink Moment" of the shimmering setting sun.
"This outdoorsy, golf-oriented resort and spa is set on beautifully landscaped grounds, with hillside views in nearly all directions. Though many of the rooms were remodeled in the 21st century, they still reflect the Spanish colonial architecture..."-- Read Fodor's Review of Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; guest must be 21+ in age to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms