Elegance and Epicure on the Mississippi
Nicollet Island Inn • Minneapolis, MN
- One-Night Stay for Two in a Boutique Queen Room ($90)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Boutique King Room ($95)
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Nestled in the heart of Minneapolis's downtown bustle is a quiet island retreat wafting on the crests of the Mississippi's waves. Nicollet Island by virtue of its location is a bit of an enigma: It is centrally located yet enviously removed, its cobblestone-clad Historic Main Street awash in bustling shops and restaurants in spite of the island's secluded woodsy feel thanks to its beautiful system of natural parks. But that's the allure—it's a respite that can be all things to all visitors, which is why it's worth more than just a gander.
Blend the old with the new at an historic inn where sumptuous four-poster beds, antique furnishings, and stained-glass windows meet plasma TVs, free Wi-Fi, and one of the city's top-rated restaurants, and you'll get Nicollet Island Inn. Marvel at the hand-carved woodwork and other fine details you glimpse from the Inn's glass-enclosed elevator on your way to the romantic dining room overlooking the river.
• Dine at the Inn's award-winning restaurant
• Walk the less-traveled trails of Nicollet Island Park
• Take a short stroll down West River Parkway
• Soak in some culture at the Guthrie Theater, named one of the top five regional theaters in America by Time magazine.
"Darling hotel; amazing food—quaint and romantic."-- LivingSocial Member
"Dark wood doors, Colonial revival furniture, and real keys lend an Old World feel rarely captured in newer hotels."-- Travel + Leisure
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; fees may be applied for additional guests
- 7.78% sales, 3% city taxes and $8 historical restoration fee are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms