Dive In: The Water In Orlando's Great
Flamingo Waterpark Resort • Kissimmee, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Room
- Water Park Access for Up to Four Guests
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Orlando is a roller-coaster ride—literally. Florida's largest inland city has more theme parks than any other destination in the country. But, nestled in the state's wetlands, it's also so much more. Swamp romps, gator meet-and-greets, and palm-lined canopy zipline tours across the lake-slaked plains offer plenty of natural thrills. And when the sun sets and golfers set aside their clubs, this typically family-friendly destination knows how to also amuse the older kids-at-heart with high-end restaurants and decadent night clubs set to irresistible Latin beats. Whatever you crave for amusement, you'll find it here.
Just twenty minutes from Orlando's theme parks, the Flamingo Waterpark Resort is a destination on its own. Rooms are decorated in bright aqua and coral tones inspired by the Florida coast and feature one king-size or two queen-size beds with pillow-top mattresses, microwaves, and wireless Internet. But the real draw is the resort's water park. Scream your way down three levels of body slides, relax in the lazy river, and let the kiddos chill out in the Tot Spot and Play Zone. On-site amenities like restaurants, a gym, and a children's playroom mean you can plan your entire day around one convenient spot.
When you're not soaking up the scene at the water park, slather on the sunscreen and head to Cocoa Beach for a day of sandcastle building and surfing. Or, marvel at the shuttles and NASA memorabilia with a Kennedy Space Center tour. Check out alligator wrestling or ride the zipline at Gatorland, or go for a spin on countless rides and attractions at any number of world-famous theme parks nearby.
"... Orlando is indisputably one of the world's preeminent vacation destinations."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined for up to 6 nights
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 24-26 and August 30- September 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 26% savings