A Squaw Valley Summer to Remember
Squaw Valley Lodge • Olympic Valley, CA
- A Minimum Three-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Deluxe Studio Suite or a One-Bedroom Suite (Priced per Night)
- Or, a Minimum Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Loft Suite (Priced per Night)
- Or, a Minimum Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite or Up to Seven Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite with Twin Beds (Priced per Night)
Lake Tahoe—the largest alpine lake in North America and the second-deepest lake in the country—is simply the centerpiece of the region, a sparkling lapis lazuli on California's pinkie ring. Surrounding it is the highest concentration of ski areas on the continent, a gamer's paradise just over the border in Nevada, and a number of historical sites steeped in Gold Rush lore. And those are just a few of the gems. Add to that a handful of excellent restaurants, a few family-owned wineries, and the kind of country hospitality you won't find in the city, and it's no wonder Tahoe is the state's premier hub for recreation.
North Lake Tahoe's Squaw Valley Lodge combines all the comforts of home with the superior service and amenities of a fine hotel. Hot tubs, a sauna, a complete exercise facility, massage therapy, a seasonal swimming pool, tennis courts—these are just a few of the amenities you'll find at Squaw Valley Lodge.
Each private condominium suite includes wireless Internet, separate living and sleeping areas, a TV with DVD player, and a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette (cooking utensils, mini fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, and range top). Daily maid service, activity planning, and bell services are also provided.
Nearby Emerald Bay State Park is chock-full of outdoor excitement, from hiking and mountain biking to kayaking and scuba diving, with a number of local rental shops providing gear and suggestions for your adventure. Meanwhile, Tributary Whitewater Tours offers guided rafting trips down the Truckee River throughout the summer.
With nearly 200 restaurants around North Lake Tahoe, you won't lack for tasty fare during your stay. Right in Squaw Valley, the popular PlumpJack Café serves three meals a day, giving special attention to its Mediterranean-inspired dinner menu and award-winning wine list. A bit more low-key, Fireside Pizza Company dishes up gourmet pies and other Italian favorites, and it's just a few short steps from the lodge. For a nightcap, pop into The Auld Dubliner, an authentic Irish pub where locals gather to unwind.
"Room was clean, spacious, and very functional. Location of the lodge was outstanding. Plenty of amenities. Would highly recommend this hotel and stay here again."-- Hotels.com
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; guest must be 21+ in age to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 4 to 7 guests, respective to room type
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms