All Aboard the Delta Queen Riverboat
Delta Queen Hotel • Chattanooga, TN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cabin ($84) or a Standard Cabin ($69)
- Or, a One-Night ($179) or Two-Night ($264) Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Deluxe Cabin with a Four-Course Dinner for Two Complete with a Glass of Wine for Each Guest and Chef's Cooking Demonstration at Paddlewheel Restaurant, and a Delta Queen Cookbook Signed by the Chef
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
You haven't experienced Chattanooga until you've hitched a ride on the Delta Queen Hotel, a National Maritime Hall of Fame riverboat that has been hosting presidents and foreign dignitaries on the Chattanooga River since the 1920s. Float atop a premium pillow-top mattress with a deluxe duvet while wrapped in a luxurious spa robe. In the morning, wake to the smell of freshly brewed coffee, hickory-smoked bacon, and buttered biscuits in the Orleans Room.
Grab your walking shoes—Chattanooga's leafy pathways and miles of waterfront trails secure the Tennessee city's reputation as one of the country's most pedestrian-friendly towns. There's more than enough Southern charm to go around in this picturesque locale, where you'll find tons of activities from family-friendly arts and culture to adult-oriented nightlife to round out your view. Framed by various mountains and ridges and anchored by a vibrant downtown, colorful Chattanooga has earned its nickname as "The Scenic City."
When docked, head over to the Bluff View Art District for a look at a unique collection of gardens, galleries, and coffeehouses. In the afternoon, take a hike through nearby Lookout Mountain Caverns to the Rock City Gardens and Ruby Falls—but leave plenty of time for your tour of the Delta Queen's inner workings. As the sunset paints the river red, dine at The Paddlewheel Restaurant. Indulge in Southern specialties like fried catfish and bourbon-soaked bread pudding while kicking back to the musical stylings of local favorites, like "Banjo Bob" Stevens.
"The food was GREAT! Compliments to the chef. The cabins were very cozy and perfect for couples. Look forward to visiting again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined for a total of up to 5 nights
- Only valid for stays between now and August 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Two dinner seatings per evening are available at 6 and 8 p.m.; subject to availability at booking
- Taxes of 17.25% resort fee and gratuites not included; payable directly to the property
- Taxes and gratuity on room and food are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): June 12-14 and 20-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings