Restoring Balance in the Poconos
Deerfield Spa • East Stroudsburg, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for One ($342) or Two Guests ($605) in the Main House
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- One 50-Minute Massage per Guest
- Access to Fitness Programs, Hikes, Lectures, and More
Balanced by rolling valleys, the wooded hills of the Poconos serve as an ideal getaway for those seeking natural symmetry. With its miles of mountains and deciduous forests, this northeastern Pennsylvania region is a real stunner year-round. "To those who look to the mountains as a restful preserve of lakes and streams, waterfalls, rocky crags and hiking trails layered with pine needles, the 2,400-square-mile Poconos have much to offer, " says The New York Times.
Nestled in the heart of this gorgeous region, the Deerfield Spa is a friendly, casual destination and day spa that favors health over hype and laughs over luxe. The spa's refreshingly simple, quaint accommodations are appointed with cozy linens and sunny décor. And with complimentary Wi-Fi, two state-of-the-art gyms, a heated outdoor pool, gazebo-enclosed hot tub, outdoor sport court, and full-service spa, this refurbished Victorian home earned a slot on Spa Finder's Top Ten list.
Take a stroll through the Poconos by way of a picturesque country road, or hike on one of several nearby trails before refreshing your weary limbs with an included 50-minute Swedish massage. Performed by trained and certified professionals, this treatment incorporates long broad strokes with kneading and friction to improve circulation and alleviate stress and fatigue. As for a balanced diet, the menu at Deerfield Spa combines fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat proteins to delight the senses with healthful dishes. As the sun sets on your Pennsylvania retreat, unwind on the front porch in a wicker chair or mingle in one of the spa's three lounges, outfitted with TVs, games, and plenty of seating.
"The staff was wonderful and the other guests were pleasant. My massage with Jim was relaxing and Deerfield was just what I needed for a summer vacation."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offers or promotions
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Spa has a no tipping policy
- 17% amenities fee and 6% PA tax are not included and added to retail value; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): June 15-23
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013 • Enjoy By August 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings