Spring for a Suite Time in Sin City
Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino • Las Vegas, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays and Saturdays ($195)
- Two Breakfast or Lunch Passes to the Carnival World Buffet
- Two Drinks at iBar and Two Passes to VooDoo Lounge
Between the Strip's neon lights and The Forum's shopping delights, Las Vegas has earned its reputation as an adults-only playground. Here, hours take a backseat to all-night slot sessions and minutes vanish beneath a fountain of free-flowing drinks. More than 36 million visitors flock to Sin City annually, with many opting to stay within the Strip's four-mile stretch of resorts and casinos. Still, the Nevada destination offers more than just never-ending buffets and roulette. In recent years, the legendary locale has morphed into a culinary hot spot, with celebrity chefs dishing out exquisite gourmet fare.
Located just steps from the Strip, the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino masters the Vegas big three: slots, shows, and sinfully delicious eats. Every single one of the property's suites—all 2,500 of them—boasts more than 600 square feet of living space and extras like 32-inch TVs and minibars. Your eyes will win big with your room's panoramic views of the Strip and surrounding mountains thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows. And, when you're ready to cash in on the Rio's amenities, a full-service spa, pool, and several restaurants are at your fingertips.
Satisfy your appetite in spades at the award-winning Carnival World Buffet. The on-site eatery trims its table with 300 dishes from omelets to sushi to fresh cuts of meat and 70 kinds of homemade pies, cakes, pastries, and gelato. After your feast, hit VooDoo Beach's sandy man-made shores lined with stunning waterfalls, lagoon- and fish-shaped pools, and bubbling Jacuzzis. Continue your hot streak by grabbing a drink at iBar before flaunting your haute look at VooDoo Lounge. Between May 28 and July 15, poker aficionados can watch the pros in the Poker Room during the World Series of Poker.
"In Brazil, Rio is party central, and in Las Vegas so is this sprawling resort just west of the Strip."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): May 25, June 14-19, June 21-23, July 26-27, August 1-3, September 15-17
- Vouchers include Two Breakfast or Lunch Passes to the Carnival World Buffet and Two Drinks at iBar and Two Passes to VooDoo Lounge
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings