British Pastimes in The Stunning Eden Valley
Tufton Arms Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea in Wine Shop and Cafe Bar
- Glass of Prosecco Each if Dining in Restaurant
We're all thinking it: there's a good chance that any peep of sunshine this month could amount to our entire summer, so we'd better ruddy well make the most of it. May we politely suggest a way forward for those of us possessed by the national obsession with weather: a very British break to Tufton Arms Hotel in Appleby-in-Westmorland; a scenic, traditional parish surrounded by Eden Valley countryside.
Get in the queue for an Escape that we promise is a bargain: a two-night stay for two people in a double room at the quaint, luxury Cumbria hotel for £119 (up to a £293.50 value).You'll lay your bowler hat in sumptuous, elegantly decorated accommodation that includes sophisticated, contemporary en suite with soft bathrobes and Molton Brown amenities.
Time to bring out those famous manners: not only does your stay include daily breakfast and a glass of Prosecco each when dining in the restaurant; it also comes with the classic English afternoon tea in the Cafe Bar & Wine Shop. You'll stick out your pinkie finger as you tuck into tea or coffee with a homemade scone, cake, flapjack, drop-scone, or lemon pancake.
You'll need to employ your stiff upper lip when it comes to leaving the place behind; it won't be easy to go after you've made the most of the special-rate fly-fishing lessons on the River Eden (£25 per person) and the guided 10-mile walk over The North Pennines (£12.50 per person). Elsewhere in the Eden Valley, feel the national pride as you stomp about the greenery on a trek to the Aira Force Waterfall and Tea Room; the Acorn Bank Garden and Windmill; Askham Hall Gardens; Augill Pasture Site of Special Scientific Interest; Brough Castle; Lowther Castle and Gardens; Thacka Beck Nature Reserve; Thortergill Force; Upfront Gallery, Coffee Shop, and Puppet Theatre, and more.
There is seven-day availability but a £20 supplement applies to Saturday night stays. Dogs are welcome at no extra charge. Upgrade to a Luxury double for £20 or a Superior room for £50.
"Dinner is served in the elegant Conservatory Restaurant overlooking the cobbled mews courtyard. The kitchen works to an Anglo-French menu that makes good use of local produce."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 7, 2013
- Limited Availability in May.
- Excludes the Horse Fair; 6-9 June inclusive
- £20 supplement for a Saturday night stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Both the fishing (2 person min. 4 person max.) and walking (6 people or more) are subject to availability and must be booked in advance
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Upgrades available, subject to availability; £20 Luxury double or £50 Superior - payable directly to hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Dogs allowed, free of charge
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Afternoon Tea in Wine Shop and Cafe Bar, Glass of Prosecco Each if Dining in Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 017683 51593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 7, 2013 • Enjoy By August 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 0% savings