Kick Back and Relax on Sabinal River
Utopia on the River • Utopia, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($173)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Double Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($190)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Welcome Basket of Snacks, Drinks, and Local Discounts
- 50% Discount on Two Admissions to Frio Bat Cave
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Cloaked in cypress, live oak, and pecan trees, Utopia, Texas, makes an ideal hideaway for those seeking a Southern Shangri-La. This tiny town of around 200 people falls within the vast plains and scrubby terrain of Texas Hill Country, but its landscape turns considerably greener around the spring-fed Sabinal River. The cool water offers a welcome respite from the midday heat, while twinkling fireflies and glimmering stars light up the quiet pastures after dark.
For a true Hill Country paradise, look no further than the 700-foot stretch of Sabinal riverfront at Utopia on the River. You'll settle into cozy accommodations and be greeted by a welcome basket full of goodies. Boasting views of the serene grounds—home to wild turkeys, whitetail deer, and colorful hummingbirds—your room is outfitted with one king or two double beds, comfortable furniture, and a television. Each morning, you'll fill up on dishes like apple and cinnamon French toast or rancher scrambled eggs at a country breakfast buffet.
Small town or not, there's plenty to do in and around Utopia. A putter's paradise, the nine-hole Utopia Golf Course offers striking views of Sabinal Canyon, as well as a large clubhouse with couches and an expansive back porch—perfect for a lazy game of dominoes after enjoying a round of golf.
For those who prefer the leisurely sway of hanging branches and the glassy surface of picturesque ponds, Lost Maples State Natural Area will provide access to plenty of maple-lined trails and laid-back fishing holes. Grab a slice of homemade pie at Lost Maples Café before heading to the Frio Bat Cave to witness the otherworldly sight of 10- to 12-million Mexican free-tailed bats swarming the sky.
"My husband and I had the time of our lives. All parts of the package exceeded our expectations and the innkeeper was so friendly and accommodating. We will definitely go back. Can hardly wait, in fact."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 14, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; additional fee of $20 per person additional guests over two (for persons six yrs & older); a maximum of four guests can be accommodated in the king room and a maximum of six guests can be accommodated in the 2 full bed room
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 10% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- No pets allowed
- Blackout date(s): Memorial Day Weekend, July 4, and Labor Day Weekend
- Vouchers include Daily Buffet Breakfast, Welcome Basket of Snacks, Drinks, and Local Discounts, and 50% Discount on Two Admissions to Frio Bat Cave
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2013 • Enjoy By September 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings