A Safari and African-Style Dining Experience in the Wilds of Kent
Livingstone Lodge at Port Lympne Wild Animal Park: • Kent, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two (£145) or Three People (£220) in a Tented Lodge; or for Three People in Two Tented Lodges (£285)
- Full English Breakfast
- Glass of Bubbly or Amarula on Arrival
- Dusk and Morning Safaris Guided by Expert Rangers
- Five-Course African-Inspired Meal Prepared by Chefs
- Entry to Port Lympne and Howletts Wild Animal Parks
The exotic plains of Africa may seem like a distant dream, but we've managed to track down a magical night under the stars against the backdrop of a Kentish savannah—alive with African animals such as wildebeest, black rhino, giraffe, and more. Safaris and great cuisine are included in this wild mid-week Escape to Livingstone Lodge at Port Lympne Wild Animal Park.
The luxury tented accommodation is nestled within Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and offers an unforgettable overnight safari experience with a truly out of Africa feel. Two explorers can stay overnight in a tented lodge for £145 (up to a £350 value), or make it three people for £220 (up to a £525 value); alternatively, three people can occupy two tents for £285 (up to a £525 value). The luxury tents are furnished to reflect the spirit of the savannah and come complete with fluffy bathrobes, slippers and luxury toiletries.
On arrival you and your fellow explorers are welcomed with a glass of bubbly or Amarula before setting off on safari. Dinner is served in the Laapa (meeting house) and is a sumptuous five-course African inspired meal—cooked on a firepit by the chefs, highlights include mouth-watering steak and homemade banoffee pie. Breakfast the following morning includes fruit juices, toasts, cereals and more before enjoying the main event—a full English breakfast, whilst watching the animals at the watering hole.
Your expert Rangers will guide you and your fellow explorers on a shared dusk and morning safari over 100 acres of Kentish savannah, known as The African Experience. You will see giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, ostrich, black rhino and many more, so remember to bring your binoculars and cameras. Your Rangers will regale with you tales about the animals and their own experiences on safari in Africa.
Children must be over the age of 9.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Livingstone Lodge is situated in the 100 acre wilds of the African Experience where animals are free to roam as if in the plains of Africa."-- Livingstone Lodge
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Option A: 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Option Band C: 1 voucher is valid for 3 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- £75pp supplement applies for weekend stays; payable directly to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A: Deal based on double occupancy in a tented lodge
- Option B and C: Deal based on 3 people sharing tented lodge(s)
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed. Must be over the age of 9
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrade to a four poster/sleigh bed is £50 (subject to availability)
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two (£145) or Three People (£220) in a Tented Lodge; or for Three People in Two Tented Lodges (£285), Full English Breakfast, Glass of Bubbly or Amarula on Arrival, Dusk and Morning Safaris Guided by Expert Rangers, Five-Course African-Inspired Meal Prepared by Chefs, Entry to Port Lympne and Howletts Wild Animal Parks
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 855 0274 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings