Near Seattle, an Iconic Northwest Retreat
Salish Lodge & Spa • Snoqualmie, WA
- A Two-Night Stay in a Deluxe King Room or River View King Room
- $50 Spa Treatment Credit
- $25 Dining Credit
It's nearly impossible not to fall in love with the postcard-perfect mountain setting of Snoqualmie Falls—which is why it's no surprise that this romantic spot is also one of Washington's top wedding destinations. Fed by the rushing Snoqualmie River, the 268-foot precipice is flanked by lush evergreens that look dreamlike in the hazy morning mists that veil the wildlife-rich woods. While man has made the spot a popular tourist destination, the natural rusticity of the place has been maintained by carefully planned hiking trails and outdoor picnic areas.
Enveloped in lush forest atop the famous cascades, the Salish Lodge & Spa is a distinctly Northwest retreat. Bid farewell to work and settle in high above the Snoqualmie Falls, half an hour outside of Seattle, where the cozy confines of your Deluxe Room—fireplace, oversize jetted tub for two, and plush sheets and pillows—await your arrival. Call an end to the day by wrapping yourself in the cozy embrace of 320-thread-count sheets and goose-down bedding—kind of like the iconic evergreen forests that wrap the Salish Lodge & Spa in their firs.
Tempted to snuggle up all day and take in the marvelous view of the grounds from your room? Don't forget that adventure beckons just outside. Discover the region on a hiking, mountain biking, or fly-fishing trip. Before your muscles start to grumble, schedule an appointment for a signature Tranquility Massage or an Essential Beauty Break facial, replete with scents of citrus and garrigue, at the lodge's luxurious and award-wining spa.
At The Dining Room, which OpenTable reviewers give 4.5 stars for its exquisite cuisine (think locally sourced, seasonal ingredients) and breathtaking views, not to mention its extensive wine list, the chefs employ indigenous cooking techniques to prepare a variety of dishes. Guests will also want to check out The Attic—a fully renovated dining space that serves up fresh-made pizza from its wood-fired oven, the perfect complement to the lodge's own Salish Honey Ale.
"The room was great—jetted tub, great pillows, fireplace, places to lounge, art and photographs on the walls, and quiet. The restaurant and the Attic: Food was perfect at both... We had a wonderful time!"-- LivingSocial Member
"In the cozy and more casual Attic bistro, you can still sample fine Northwest wines and views of the falls beneath the eaves."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Salish Lodge & Spa
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Spa treatment credit valid toward any 50-Minute service or longer (excludes nail services and retail purchase)
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
detailsOne bed with feather bedding, fireplaces and oversized two-person jetted spa tub. View of the grounds and nearby historic buildings. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $deluxe king room$ $171 avg/night
detailsOne bed with feather bedding, fireplaces and oversized two-person jetted spa tub. Varying views of the Snoqualmie River and its Northwest surroundings. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $river view king$ $191 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)