A Very Las Vegas Vacation
Las Vegas Suites at The Signature at MGM Grand • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($329) or Fridays and Saturdays ($469), with Two Show Tickets to "Absinthe" or "Rock of Ages"
- Two Passes for VIP Front-of-the-Line Access and No Cover Charge at Two Select Nightclubs (Four Passes Total)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A world of entertainment condensed into 4 miles, the Las Vegas Strip takes visitors from the pyramids of Egypt to Paris's Eiffel Tower, past the Statue of Liberty, and through an electric maze of neon lights, extravagant fountains, and roller coasters. And that's just the outside. Inside the belly of the beast is another world unto itself, a place where all walks of life converge at the gaming halls that keep this 24-hour clock ticking, where six continents are represented at myriad buffets, and where the world's top entertainers stage their biggest shows. Las Vegas is many things—boring is not one of them.
Just off The Strip and adjacent to the MGM Grand, the non-gaming and non-smoking Las Vegas Suites at The Signature at MGM Grand features three towers, each with luxurious suites boasting breathtaking views, deluxe pillow-top mattresses, kitchenettes, wireless Internet, and HDTV flat-screen TVs in the living area and bathroom. A few of the amenities here include concierge service, airport check-in, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Start the day at one of the hotel's private pools, which feature exclusive cabanas, entertainment, and poolside cocktail service. Or indulge in a superstar spa treatment without ever leaving your suite. Guests at the Signature also enjoy direct access to the casino at the MGM Grand as well as renowned restaurants like Joël Robuchon, Craftsteak, Nobhill Tavern, and Cheeseburger Las Vegas.
At night, you'll get two front-of-the-line access passes and no cover charge at two select Vegas nightclubs, while guests who purchase the show package will have their choice of two hot shows. Rock of Ages, originally a Broadway musical, features the music of Journey, Whitesnake, Styx, and Bon Jovi, while the cabaret variety show Absinthe takes audience members on a whirlwind adventure of strength, balance, and flexibility.
"Absolutely loved this! So nice to find a quiet retreat in the heart of Vegas."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until December 27, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to arrival date for a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee or 7 days prior to arrival date for a credit toward a future stay. No refunds or credit for cancellations made within 7 days. Any changes will incur a $25 re-booking fee.
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Free valet parking included for one vehicle per reservation
- Must be at least 21 to check-in or consume alcohol
- Children are allowed
- Credit card is required for incidentals
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Airfare not included
- 12% taxes and $25 daily resort fee are not included and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Important notice: the units offered for rental through Las Vegas Suites are hotel-condominium units owned by individuals. Neither the rental of these units nor any aspects of this promotion including the VIP passes is handled by The Signature Condominiums, LLC or MGM Grand. Signature, LLC is the company that manages the shared access and amenity areas of The Signature at MGM Grand property. The Signature is not responsible for the availability of the unit for check in and does not provide housekeeping, laundry, maintenance or other services for this u nit. All inquiries regarding this rental must be direct to 702-606-4575 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers will be asked for a credit card at check-in to cover incidentals
- Additional nights and suite upgrades may be available for an additional cost at time of reservation; subject to availability
- VIP night club passes for two select clubs are subject to blackout dates and venue hours of operation. Customers' passes will be in-room upon check-in and customers must be at chosen venue (Haze, Bank, Savile Row, LAX, or Pure) before 12am the night they wish to attend
- Voucher includes departure cleaning only
- No pets allowed
- Blackout dates include June 20-23, July 3-4, July 27-31, August 30-31, September 1-2
- vouchers include Two Passes for VIP Front-of-the-Line Access and No Cover Charge at Two Select Nightclubs (Four Passes Total)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2013 • Enjoy By December 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms