Summer Surf 'n' Turf in Pacific Grove
Anton Inn • Pacific Grove, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($319) or Fridays and Saturdays ($369)
- Filet and Lobster Dinner with Wine for Two
- Wine Tasting for Two at Two Wineries, Including Heller Estate Organic Vineyards
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Personal Cheese and Olive Tray
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Perched on the southern tip of the Monterey Peninsula, just two hours south of San Francisco, Pacific Grove boasts all the charm of its more popular neighbor to the north—minus the crowds. A quiet coastal community of about 15,000, Pacific Grove is a look back at what California used to be, with Victorian architecture and sea-beaten lighthouses at every turn. Add to that the town's breathtakingly beautiful beaches, where rocky cliffs meet the whorls of the Pacific Ocean, and you've got a quintessential California beach town that's happy to fly under the radar.
Just steps from the area's most coveted coastal spots, as well as the gorgeous galleries, eclectic shopping, and renowned restaurants of the Monterey Coast, Anton Inn embraces the artistic spirit of the town's past, displaying local art throughout the building. You'll stay in a Standard King or Double Queen Room with cozy bedding, a sparkling tiled bathroom, and a cozy fireplace.
Start the day with a fresh breakfast of fruit, bagels, and bread, and warm dishes like pancakes and sausage. In the afternoon, return to your our own love nest for a cheese and olive plate, and relax on the patio.
During the day you'll get a wine tasting for two at two local wineries, including the renowned Heller Estate Organic Vineyards, which rests on 120 acres in the hills above the Hidden Springs of Cachagua in the Carmel Valley. At night, you'll be treated to a steak and lobster dinner for two—with wine—at the inn.
You can also rent a bike on-site at Anton Inn from Adventures By The Sea, pack a picnic, and head for Lover's Point, where you can kayak or scuba dive among the kelp forests, surf the reliable waves, and watch the open-air artists. Or, check out world-famous whale watching in Monterey's Submarine Canyon.
And it wouldn't be a trip to the Monterey Peninsula without a visit to one of the world's most popular aquariums. Monterey Bay Aquarium draws nearly two million visitors annually with its up-close-and-personal exhibits, and it's less than two miles from the inn.
"Anton Inn's newly renovated motor-inn exterior, and part beach cottage, part Dwell magazine interiors—think a hip uncle's pad in Provincetown—meld to create an under-the-radar art gallery/inn."-- San Francisco Chronicle
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until August 10, 2013; must book by July 1, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; third adult welcome, 21 and over for $20 fee per night
- Wine tasting and dinner is for 2 adults only
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 10% taxes and $2 per night Tourist Improvement District tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Pets welcome for $25 per night for the first 2 nights, additional nights incur no charge; pets cannot be left unattended during wine tour
- Vouchers include Filet and Lobster Dinner with Wine for Two, and tastings to two wineries, including Heller
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 10, 2013 • Enjoy By August 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings