A Taste of Welcoming Bedfordshire
The Knife and Cleaver • Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£80) or Two-Night (£125) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Lunch Each on Day One
- Bottle of House Wine If Dining in the Evening
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout
The Bedfordshire Clanger is a classic dish comprised of a meaty savoury filling at one end and a sweet treat at the other—hearty and indulgent in equal. A bit like this Escape to the Knife and Cleaver, where you can take a bite of the beautiful Bedfordshire countryside.
An overnight stay for two people is just £80 (up to a £162 value), or make it a two-night stay for £125 (up to a £247 value). Set in the pretty village of Houghton Conquest, south of Bedford, you can check-in early to your standard King or Twin accommodation to settle in; a late checkout of midday is also included.
Whether you're a savoury kind of person or prefer to indulge a sweet tooth, a three-course lunch included in the dining room is sure to satisfy—sample the likes of chicken and leek pie and apricot and peach crumble, or if staying on a Sunday night, a three-course Sunday lunch with all the trimmings. Breakfast each morning of your stay is also included, and if returning to dine in the evening, you'll receive a bottle of house wine to accompany the cuisine.
Once you've sated your appetite for Bedfordshire grub, take your fill of intrigue and beauty in the local area. Bletchley Park is the historic site where code breakers cracked the enigma code, and still houses a number of machines; Woburn Abbey, on the other hand, is remarkable of its 28 acres of beautifully manicured gardens.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday. Arrivals on a Friday or Saturday will incur a £10 supplement, payable directly to the hotel. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The Knife and Cleaver is a smart pub with comfortable accommodation and an elegant dining room."-- Pubs.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Voucher valid for Sunday to Thursday arrivals only
- £10 per night supplement applies to Friday and Saturday arrivals; payable directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrade to a superior room for £10 per night (payable directly to hotel); subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£80) or Two-Night (£125) Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Lunch Each on One Day, Bottle of House Wine If Dining in the Evening, Early Check-in and Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01234 930 789 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings