The Posh Side of the Windy City
dana hotel & spa • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay in a Comfy King Room, a Serene King Room, or a Divine Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Book Up to Five Nights for an Extended Stay
Some streets are said to be paved in gold, but the expression is about as close to literal as you can get when applied to Chicago's Magnificent Mile. The main byway between the city's booming business district and its, well, Gold Coast, "Mag Mile" is dotted from end to end with everything glitzy—from high-end jewelers and clothiers that comprise some of the best shopping in the world to a glamorous and fast-paced nightlife scene.
Tucked away from the multilevel malls and throngs of traffic, the dana hotel & spa in downtown's posh River North is a haven for the jet set, earning accolades like a spot on Condé Nast Traveler's Hot List and being named the "Best Boutique Hotel" in the Forbes Chicago Travel Guide. Your home away from home boasts floor-to-ceiling windows facing the famous Chicago skyline, king- and queen-size beds outfitted with Egyptian cotton linens, a Keurig coffee maker, a rainfall shower head, and an in-room wine reserve. High meets low with a design that fuses natural, repurposed elements with ultra-modern amenities like a flat-screen LCD television, Zeppelin-Bowers & Wilkins mp3 media system, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
• Treat yourself to a body treatment at the spa at dana, filled with soothing music and calming scents
• Dine at Argent Restaurant and Raw Bar, which serves dishes like sushi-grade scallops glazed with ginger-chili butter and bite-sized porcupine meatballs doused in tomato gravy
• Sip a cocktail on top of the world at Vertigo Sky Lounge, an indoor/outdoor rooftop bar that wows with stunning panoramic views and equally impressive drinks.
"dana hotel & spa was everything we hoped for and more! The staff was personable, friendly, knowledgable and helpful... We ALL had a great time, wonderful memories, and felt it was a great deal. Thank you, dana hotel and LivingSocial."-- LivingSocial Member
"Posh and übercomfy, this chic hot spot has crushed velvet couches, hardwood floors, elegant wood furniture, and floor-to-ceiling windows; head to the Vertigo Sky Lounge bar upstairs for incredible views and tasteful photos of tattooed beauties. "-- Read Fodor's Review of dana hotel & spa
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Your Escapes Booking is valid for 2 guests. For Divine Double only, up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person
- 16.4% sales taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms