Fun with Family in the Adirondacks
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort at Paradise Pines • North Hudson, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in a Tent, Pop-Up Camper, RV, or Motorhome Site ($75)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in a Mountain Cabana ($142)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in a Cindy's Family Log Cabin ($192)
North Hudson, New York, calls itself "The Hub of the Adirondacks" for good reason. This town of 266 year-round residents sits on the southeastern edge of the Adirondack High Peaks and serves as a proud gateway for travelers heading into the mountains. The hamlet's central location puts visitors within 30 minutes of Ticonderoga and an hour of Plattsburgh and Lake Placid. A myriad of forested trails and access to remote Adirondack fishing spots like Elk Lake, Schooner Lake, and Boreas Pond make North Hudson an upstate heaven for outdoorsy folks.
Set in the heart of Adirondack Park in North Hudson, Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™Camp-Resort at Paradise Pines is uniquely designed with families in mind. Part of the resort is devoted to campsites for tents, campers, and RVs, each outfitted with water and electrical hook-ups. Cabins take up the other portion of the property, with a kitchenette, bathroom, TV, bunk beds, and air-conditioning in each Cindy's Family Log Cabin. New Mountain Cabanas are built like yurts, and have similar amenities but no running water inside.
There's so much to do at Jellystone Park, it's tough to know where to begin. In the warm summer, two heated pools and the scenic Schroon River provide plenty of opportunity to cool off, play on the beach, or even take out canoes. Kids can go for a bounce on the inflatable jumping pillow, practice putting on the mini golf course, or pan for treasure at the minin sluice. Of course, there are multiple playgrounds and activities like horseshoes and paintball on the premises. And since fishing, games, and wagon rides with Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™ are free for all resort guests, family bonding time is easy to come by.
YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera.
"We had a wonderful time. The park was clean and well managed. Our cabin was well equipped for all of our needs. The kids had many activities to keep them occupied. For our active young family, this was a great alternative to a hotel."-- Google+
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between May 28 - August 29, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy (14 days) and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 17
- Maximum occupancy for campsite offer is is 2 adults and 4 children, additional child rate is $5 per child
- Maximum occupancy for Cindy Cabin and Mountain Cabana is 6 people, additional guest rates are $14 for adults, $8 for children under 17
- Additional fees are per person, per night
- Cindy Cabins and Mountain Cabana rentals are semi-furnished, you will need to bring your own beddings and towels; for additional details on what to pack visit www.adirondacksjellystone.com
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): June 30-July 7, August 2-3, and 9-10
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • Enjoy By August 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms