Magic amid the Red Rock Canyons of Sedona
Red Agave Resort • Sedona, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an A-Frame Chalet
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
It's hard to deny the magic of Sedona. Not only do the vivid red rock canyons and martian spires lend the area an otherworldly quality, but many people believe it's home to a high concentration of spiritual vortices, or energy fields. Whether you believe that or not, it's hard not to be taken by the natural beauty of Sedona: A background of blue sky hovers over striated rock formations that rise above deep-green forests, with trails beckoning curious hikers at every turn. It's no wonder Sedona has become an artists' haven, and the painters and writers who've descended on the region have brought a number of funky cafes, restaurants, and artisanal boutiques with them.
Nestled near the majesty of Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock, Red Agave Resort puts guests in the thick of this enchanting town. On-site, you'll find a desert garden, a pool, and two hot tubs, plus a fire pit for evening revelry with a side of s'mores.
With warm lighting, Red Agave's two-story chalets serve as a chic setting for your picture-perfect stay. Along with flat-screen TVs, free wireless Internet, and all the amenities of a modern retreat, the chalets at Red Agave are equipped with a fully appointed kitchen. Cook up a gourmet meal, or venture down Highway 89A to find a number of cafes and bakeries.
• Hike the trails of Oak Creek
• Conquer the area's crimson-walled canyons with Pink Jeep Tours
• Discover exotic animals at the Out of Africa Wildlife Park
• Shop for local wares at Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village, boasting 50 art galleries and unique shops
• Try your hand at gaming at Cliff Castle Casino
"Perfect location. Beautiful views. Hiking out the back door. Great staff. Fire at night. Couldn't be better."-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 4 guests; each additional person is $25.00 with up to 6 people maximum per chalet
- Pet rooms are available upon request however cannot be guaranteed; there is a $60 pet fee
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms