Waterfront Romance on Camano Island
Camano Island Waterfront Inn • Camano Island, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Hot Tub, Sundays through Thursdays between May 15 and June 30, 2013, or Any Days of the Week between October 1 and December 31, 2013
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $25 Spa Credit
- Bottle of Washington Wine
Washington's best-kept secret? That would have to be Camano Island, about an hour from both Seattle and the Canadian border. While magazines and newspapers fawn over the San Juans, this oft-overlooked isle in the Puget Sound sits quietly as eagles soar overhead, whales breach offshore, and the Olympic Mountains hover in the background. And while it's mostly peace and quiet here, a few locally owned restaurants, pubs, and boutiques chime in when culture calls. Best of all? Camano Island is accessible by car, no ferry required, making it the perfect place for a placid reprieve from the city.
Hot tubs, water views, fireplaces, the sound of waves crashing against the shore—these are just a few of the perks you'll encounter during your stay at Camano Island Inn. Elegant yet unpretentious, with rooms that feature plush featherbeds and original artwork (not to mention heated tile floors in the bathroom), this romantic waterfront getaway is more than just a bed and breakfast. With a full-service spa offering a variety of natural treatments, and a restaurant that sources much of its produce from its own organic farm, Camano Island Inn is really a destination unto itself.
Start each day with a breakfast of eggs Benedict or French toast, fresh pastries, fruit, hash browns, and toast. You'll have the option of dining by the fireplace in the dining room, under the covered deck overlooking the Saratoga Passage, or in your room.
"Reserve one of nine guestrooms at the recently updated Camano Island Inn, where king-size beds, jetted tubs, and a very fine restaurant compete with the omnipresent views for attention."-- Seattle Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Vouchers include Daily Breakfast for Two, $25 Spa Credit, and Bottle of Washington Wine
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings