Sun and Sea in St. Lucia
Smuggler's Cove St. Lucia • Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
- A Four- ($879) or Six-Night ($1,319) Stay for Two in a Garden-View Suite Between Now and June 30 or September 1 to 30
- Or, a Four- ($999) or Six-Night ($1,499) Stay for Two in a Garden-View Suite Between July 1 and August 31 or October 1 to November 15
- All-Inclusive of Meals and Drinks by the Glass, Fitness Classes, Motorized and Non-Motorized Water Sports, Nightly Entertainment, and Resort Taxes and Gratuities
- Complimentary Kids Club for Children 18 Years and Under
Awash in crystal blue waters and fringed in technicolor island blooms, St. Lucia is a veritable rainbow of color and experience. The island's mixed French and British heritage has crafted a close-knit culture of rich cuisine, pulsing calypso beats, and free-flowing libations, and at the all-inclusive Smuggler's Cove St. Lucia, you'll get a taste of it all as you explore 45 sun-kissed acres on the northwest tip of a shimmering paradise.
All meals, drinks, water sports, entertainment, taxes, and gratuities are included in your Escape. Your deluxe garden-view room with its king- or two queen-size beds and panoramic vistas of exotic gardens provides the perfect backdrop for a picture-perfect stay. Sate your senses on a host of gourmet menus inside the all-inclusive restaurants, featuring fare from Pan-Asian, Italian, Caribbean barbecue, and Creole seafood. Wash down your meal with a cocktail from any of five fully stocked bars.
After a Pilates or yoga class, walk to The Cove for a buffet-style breakfast of fresh Caribbean fruits, gourmet coffee, European-style pastries, and made-to-order omelets. Then, take a dip in one of seven different swimming pools (including two adults-only pools and one with a 100-foot slide), walk along the secluded beach, or perfect your archery skills. Let the competition heat up during a game of pool volleyball, or stroll along the black- and golden-sand beaches.
After lunch, start out on an adventurous excursion (for an additional charge) around the island, like deep-sea fishing, dolphin and whale watching, or a Pirate Day sail to Soufrière on a replica of a 19th-century brig.
"This huge, all-inclusive, village-style resort has more food, fun, and features than you and your family will have time to enjoy in a week."-- Read Fodor's Review of Smuggler's Cove St. Lucia
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; max 2 additional adults (17+) are $90 per adult per night
- 1 child stays free with parents, second child is $65 per child per night (maximum of 2 children per room)
- Voucher is all-inclusive of meals, drinks by the glass, fitness classes, motorized and non-motorized water sports, and nightly entertainment, and complimentary Kids Club for children 18 years and under
- All taxes, fees, and surcharges included in price
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • Enjoy By November 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings